Jyp rookies part two

Ik it's lc9 (imagination) and pretend there's only three members not 4
*KH pov*
The three of us agreed to show off more of our vocal side than dance, so that it gets everyone to focus on our vocals and not get distracted with our movement, we were in the back getting ready while a screen played outside introducing each member sand the song we were doing, and we decided to cover LC9 East of Eden.
We walked on stage and the lights came on and we stood there singing as a smoke machine came in behind us.

*JJ pov*
I hope the crowed wouldn't get bored of us since we were just singing and not dancing but the three of us wanted the fans, judges and JYP to focus on our vocals, and raps, we sang through the song with a lot of emotion, to the point i actually felt crying.

*Hyunwoo pov*
We sang the song and rapped, I did a lot of the vocals and some rapping, since the others were only rappers and I was rapper, vocals, Maknae, and dancer. The only part I really got to rap was the beginning, because they had me doing all the vocals. I watched Jay park as JJ and KH did their raps and he seemed to enjoy it, for my vocals I walked around to the fans and sang to them making them scream, and fan girl a lot.
We came to an end and the judges clapped, and now I was nervous for the judges opinions.

*JJ pov*
"I have to confess this is the first performance I've seen where I was actually just watching you guys, your emotions pulled me in and I wasn't even bored your voices kept me hooked the entire time, it was really well done" IU smiled and she looked over at Jay park CEO of AOMG "Man you know I felt the emotion, but more movement, walk around the stage more than you did, interact more, it looked to me like your nerves were there but you tried to fight through it, I want to see you guys dance, the rap was good but it wasn't great" he said and Amber laughed "I disagree you guys did great, Hyunwoo right?" "Yes" he smiled and so did she "your adorable, I want to hear more of you, your vocals are good, but when you rap even that small bit was memorizing I need to hear more from you" Amber said and Hyunwoo smiled "okay guys you did good, you may go" JYP said, "thank you, Annyong!" We all said and bowed to the judges once more before walking off.

*Dylans pov*
I watched as they walked off stage and it looks like Jay park is going to be the hard one to impress. They got to the back and they looked relieved that it was over "you guys were great" Rin smiled and the three of us walked out after our video played and I was ready to hopefully blow the judges away with something different.