Hospital visit

*Jyp pov*
The emergency crew came and lifted the three of them into separate ambulances I was so worried about them the blame was on the assistant if he is to survive legal action will be taken.

*Jessy pov*
"Where is she?!" Somi yelled running in and I stood up "oh my gosh Jessy where's Sohee?" She asked and I tried to hold back my tears "Sohee and Rin are still being checked on getting glass pieces out of them, stitches where needed checking for broken bones" I said calmly and she looked at me weirdly "how can you be so calm?" "Unnie look at everyone someone has to be the calm down to earth one right now" I said and she nodded and sat down in the seat beside me
"Is a relative of Hyorin and Sohee here?" The nurse asked and JYP and Somi quickly stood up "I'm Sohee's sister" she said "uncle of Hyorin"JYP said and the nurse led them to the room

*Jae pov*
I couldn't even think straight I couldn't understand what happened and why it had happened, the nurse walked out and motioned for us to go inside we walked in and we all crowded Rin's bed "please Hyorin wake up please!" Hyekyung cried while wiping her tears I looked over seeing Jinhee awake and talking to Somi with pain behind her eyes how was she awake but Rin wasn't?

*Sohee pov*
I remember it all everything and everyone I remember Rin yelling my name taking her seat belt off and flinging herself over me to protect me from flying glass and the impact which is why she was in a worse condition than I was I saw her head fling back and she went everywhere as the car flipped and her head smashed on the door as we hit the curb and than I blacked out as JYP pulled us out, I remember her scream my name in horror not thinking about herself and making sure I was safe even if she was putting herself at risk.
I looked over seeing everyone crowding Rin and it hurt I was here too but no one came to me except for my sister, even Hyunwoo was there. I needed to act like I didn't remember that none of this happened, I needed to forget it all, I need to fake a memory loss than maybe they would show that they cared.

*Rin pov*
I woke up in an unfamiliar place and felt so much pain I touched my head feeling like it was wrapped, my arms had cuts and stitches I looked like a chucky doll. I smiled to myself and looked around, I saw a girl in the bed beside me with her sister, I wonder what happened to her? What happened to me? Why am I here? I looked over as a nurse walked in and smiled at me "how are we feeling today Lee Hyorin" she smiled and I gave her a blank stare as the girl looked at me "who?" I asked and the nurses head shot up and the girl and her sister gave me a worried look, "can we get Doctor choi in here asap thank you" she said in a pager than wrote down on papers.
I looked as the doctor came in and checked me out, he asked me questions which I knew none of the answers to "memory loss" he said and I looked over at the man he was talking to "is it momentary or permanent?" He asked "it's hard to tell" "and Sohee?" "She's fine great all her vitals are perfect but Hyorin I have no idea, but allow memories to come back as they wish don't force it or else it will stress her out more and cause the memory loss to be permanent." When he said that the man sat in the chair and held my hand "Hyorin please say you remember me" he said and I gave him a blank stare, Hyorin in that my name? "Mianhae" I said and he looked upset "I'm your dad your uncle called saying what happened we were in Korea for a surprise visit and this is not what your mother and I planned for surprise" he said his eyes tearing up. I tried to sit up with his help and I looked around " I don't even remember what happened" I said with a faint voice.

*Sohee pov*
Hearing that Rin lost her memories hurt she wouldn't remember me her best friend, she wouldn't remember JYP, the contest, being in a group, she wouldn't remember being famous anything, the rookies are going to hurt I can do that...I'll forget anything that has burdened me that's how I'll start over I'll start over and pretend the little slip between Hyunwoo and I never happened, I'll change who I am completely maybe that would cause everyone to care for me. I looked over at Rin as her father left the room and she looked so lost so broken, I wish I knew what was going through her head... "Sohee, Rin you're awake! Guys they are awake" Jessy called out running straight to my bed and I felt happy and Rin noticed "Rin!" Key called out running to her and she jumped "daddy!" She yelled and everyone looked confused and her father ran in "Rin what is it?" He asked and she looked at everyone scared "who are they?" She asked and everyone stepped back and Jessy looked at me "Hyorin these are your label mates" he said and I let out a sigh "the girl lost her memory" I said and they all looked surprised "you didn't did you?" Jessy asked and I looked at Hyunwoo "I remember everyone but who is he Jessy is he your boyfriend?" I asked And Hyunwoo was taken back "Elle this isn't funny" he said and I looked over at Jessy "how does he know me?" I asked and Jessy looked a Hyunwoo worried.

*Dylan pov*
Hearing from the doctors that Rin lost her memory and that Jinhee was perfectly fine it confused me how did she not remember Hyunwoo the member who meant the most to her if she was fine? "Introduce yourselves" Rin's father said and Hyekyung looked like she was about to cry "Rin I'm Raejoon this is Bo Na, Hyekyung, Jessy and Sohee. We are your group members" Raejoon said and still Rin drew a blank "and I'm JJ, this is KH, Dylan, Hyunwoo, Key, and Jae we're your label mates, all of us are currently in competition for the next JYP artist to debut please you have to remember us at least" JJ begged and Rin closed her eyes and put her head down I knew she was trying but than her eyes filled with tears "Mianhae I can't remember" she said trying to fight her tears at least we knew her personality was still the same she never liked crying in front of people she always tried to fight it off.

*Hyekyung pov*
We all walked out of the room and sat In the waiting room and Jessy paced back and forth "what if Rin doesn't remember how to dance, or sing, what if she doesn't want to be in JYP anymore, we can't force her to stay that would ruin her memory more, what if she never remembers us and she joins SM and makes friends with the rookies there?!?" She panicked and Jae's head shot up "JESSY! Think positive not negative think about how we are going to help her think about how we get her to stay and remember think of ways to trigger her memory" he said and we all sat in silence, trying to think.

*Sohee pov*
Rin's gaze didn't leave mine and none of us spoke and she narrowed her eyes to mine was she faking the memory loss?! "I know you remember that boy I saw the hurt in your eyes when you looked at him, I don't know why you would pretend, but I won't tell, he probably did something and you want to forget about it which makes sense, huh I wish I could fake this but I really don't remember" my eyes widened Rin was still very observant "were we close?" She asked and I nodded my head "what type of person am I?" She asked and my eyes went wide "well Park Jinyoung the CEO of JYP is your uncle for one, you always protected your friends, but everything was always about Lee Hyorin because everyone knew you, you were in webtoons, CFs, the best dancer and vocalist in the group, you're actually the leader. You liked Dylan but than you two drifted apart, you both played in 'we broke up' as the leads, you were in a music video with Zico and Paloalto, than another music video with infinite, and a Sprite commercial with Dylan, you hurt your ankle at a JYP One Mic concert and everyone worried about you, even today when you were still asleep everyone ran to your bedside I only had my sister, your friends with everyone in JYP, you're outgoing, bubbly, protecting, funny, you get upset when you see your members upset and want to fix it, you thought of us all as your family, Key and Jae both like you." I said and looked over at her and tears slowly escaped her eyes "I wish I remembered everything" she said quickly wiping her tears "I promise I won't tell Hyunwoo? I think that's what they said his name was" she laughed a little and I laughed along with her.
I was happy Rin still looked out for me, I needed to forget Hyunwoo for the time being he wouldn't let me talk to him before and it hurt, it was like he didn't want to fix us, so now he really has to fight to fix us, and the rookies had to fight too show they cared.
"Sohee!" I looked to the door and saw all of Twice and smiled, I was happy they were here for me.

Sorry the chapter isn't that good I'm half asleep writing this, there's about 4 chapters left.