TWICE

*Raejoons Pov*

The girls and I excluding Rin and Jessy were all sitting in a circle talking about our plans for the competition, "Oh my gosh Rin and Jessy shut up!" Hyekyung called out I turned my head and saw Rin and Jessy starring at Hyekyung dramatically as if they were offended "YAH! Is that how you talk to your elders?!" Jessy yelled making Hyekyung jump "Aish you kids are so annoying" I sighed "who you calling kids?!" Bo Na hissed "you all of you" I laughed "Annyeong!" we all turned our heads to the door and got up as TWICE walked in "ANNYEONG!" Jinhee yelled with a bow and ran over to all of them. I looked over and everyone was talking to Twice excluding Rin "Yah dongsang  aren't you going to talk?" I asked and she shook her head "Ani, Momo isn't here and Somi left" she said as she went and grabbed her sweater and walked out waving to us. I let out a small sigh, we all knew how Rin was even TWICE, it wasn't that Rin was being rude, its just she isn't very Social, unless she knows you and has a personal relationship with you, she wont talk to you unless you talk first, which is how her and Momo are.

"I'm going to go out with TWICE to see my sister, if you guys see Momo tell her where we went okay" Sohee said and i nodded and waved as they Left.

*Sohee's POV*

I walked arm in arm with Nayeon she was one of my closest friends in TWICE, I also envied her a lot, being a smallrole in Dream high 2 with JB and Junior Oppa, and in San E's Mv, and Jun

I walked arm in arm with Nayeon she was one of my closest friends in TWICE, I also envied her a lot, being a smallrole in Dream high 2 with JB and Junior Oppa, and in San E's Mv, and Jun.Ks MV, if my sister Somi would have made it through she would be my favourite member but she left JYP to join another company. "Sohee-ah, How is Somi doing?" Dahyun asked and I shrugged my shoulders "I have no idea, I haven't seen her in a while but i'm sure shes doing good" I smiled as we got to the house "Eomma! Appa! Somi!" I called my father turned the corner and looked at me "Somi isn't home, shes at Big Hit, shes a trainee there, she lives at the dorm, didn't she tell you?" He asked and I shook my head "Well if you want to find her she should be there" He said and I nodded my head "Are you coming home for dinner today?" He asked and I shook my head "I'm going out with Twice, I'll stop by tomorrow with Rin and Jessy they really miss your cooking" I smiled with a thumbs up and so did my father.

"Big hit?! The same company with Six Aces and BTS?!" Sana asked and I nodded my head "Whaaa I'm so jealous!" She added with a whine "Why we have Got7 and 2pm?" Jihyo added and Sana glarred at her "They have Jimin!" She yelled making us all laugh "well lets stop by there and see if shes there" Chaeyoung said and we all nodded our heads and walked to Big Hit.

After an hour of walking we finally got to Big Hit, if Somi wasn't here I was going to scream because my feet hurt so bad "Why didn't we just take a Taxi?!" Tzuyu asked and we all looked at each other "Because there's a lot of us" Mina said "Annyeong" A staff member said as they walked past us and we bowed "Ah, Miss have you seen Somi?" I asked and she shook her head "Ah Somi? Are you Somi's Sister Sohee?" I turned my head seeing Jhope and my eyes went wide as I nodded "Awww your so cute" He smiled "thanks, Do you know where she is?" I asked and he nodded his head "She went out with Rin and Momo" he said and I let out a sigh "How did Rin know where Momo and Somi were before I did" I sighed "It's Rin she knows where everyone usually is" Jungyeon laughed and I nodded my head knowing it was true.

*Rin's POV*

I left JYP and called Momo "Hello?" .. "Hey Momo" .. "Rin! How are you?!" ... "Meh, could be better, Just walking around your group stopped by, so i left" ... "ahh yeah they told me that, so I went to get Somi cause she hasn't seen any of them in a while, hey come along with us, we're at Big Hit, Somi got signed here" ... "Really shes so Lucky I auditioned for Bighit at the same time as JYP but got accepted as a trainee for JYP first" ... "ANNYEONG RIN-AH!" ... "Was that Jungkook?" .. "Yup" ... "Annyeong Oppa!" ... "Okay i'll meet you guys at Bighit, byeee"

I walked to Bighit to meet Somi and Momo which was about a 30 minute walk for me "Unnie!" Somi smiled walking out of the building with Momo "Annyeong" I smiled and so did Momo "where do you want to go?" I asked and they both shrugged their shoulde...

I walked to Bighit to meet Somi and Momo which was about a 30 minute walk for me "Unnie!" Somi smiled walking out of the building with Momo "Annyeong" I smiled and so did Momo "where do you want to go?" I asked and they both shrugged their shoulders "Have you told Sohee about Big Hit?" I asked and Somi shook her head "I want to wait until I'm Guaranteed a Debut first than I'll tell her, I did that with JYP waited for the SIXTEEN show, and now hearing that you guys are all Guaranteed a debut I'm happy for her" She smiled "Just make sure you beat JYPr6B!" Momo smiled "FIGHTING" I laughed and we all walked out not knowing where we wanted to go yet.

*JJ Pov*

Jae, Key and I walked down the street to find a place to eat, "Korean BBQ?" Key asked "sure why not, unless Jae wants Chicken" I laughed and Jae just rolled his eyes, "hey isn't that Rin?" I asked and Jae's attention snapped making Key and I laugh "YAH!" Jae yelled hitting my arm "so annoying" He hissed but Key and i couldn't stop laughing, Key and Jae liked Rin, but Key was more lay low, and Jae you swear it was written on his forehead "Annyeong RIN!" Key called out "haha very funny" Jae laughed "Annyeong Oppas" Jae turned seeing Rin, Somi, and Momo across the street "Have you ate?!" Key yelled and they all shook their heads "want Korean BBQ?" I asked the girls all looked at eachother than back to us "Yeah sure!" Somi called out. The girls walked over and we walked to a Korean BBQ restauraunt.

"Rin have you ever had Korean BBQ in Canada?" Jae asked and she nodded her head "Yeah my friends Mathura, Trixia and I, we went Downtown in Toronto on Christe street which is known as 'Korea town' we had Korean BBQ and bought a lot of Kpop Posters, and CDs" she smiled and so did Jae "Aww you two are so cute" Momo said making Rin choke on her water and Jae's eyes go wide "What?" "Ani, we're just friends Momo" Rin said shaking her hands "But you both smiled and blushed, I thought you two were cute" she said, Rin and Jae both looked at each other than within a second they both looked away "can you just order the food please" Key said, and I could tell he was getting a little annoyed.

*Rin's Pov*

When Momo called Jae and I cute, I felt slightly awkward, I knew Jae liked me, but I had feelings towards Key and Dylan, I thought of Jae as a brother, but she said I blushed, did I really blush? "Rin You okay?" I looked up seeing everyone looking at me and Key leaned closer to me, he reached out his arm and wiped something from my lips "Such a childish eater" he laughed and I felt my face burning up "YAH!!" Somi laughed causing me to put my face back down "Unnie you blush so easily!" Somi teased but I just coninued to hide my face. "So whens your first competition?" Momo asked "it starts in three days on Mnet" JJ said "I'll be cheering you on, FIGHTING" Momo said while nudging me making me smile "Wow you two are gunna support them?!" JJ sighed and they nodded their heads "All of TWICE is supporting the girls" Momo laughed and JJ slouched in his seat "Bts too, so you guys have to work hard!" Somi said than Jae almost choked on his food "BTS?! WA They are going to get their fans to support the girls!" JJ said and I smiled, "Work hard, and girls Work harder" Somi said and I nodded my head.