Joker

Rin-panda
Sohee-alligator
Raejoon-tiger

Hyekyung-kangaroo
Bo Na-cow
Jessy-shark

*Raejoon pov*
I was happy even though Rin was main dancer she didn't have the sexy concept type of dance she was more street dance, so after watching Our dance for you're pitiful she allowed me to choreograph this dance.
I had myself near the back in front of me Hyekyung, than Jessy, Sohee, Bo Na, than Rin in the back. And we started to practice once more before the live dance on V app. "Okay I think we're good" I smiled I looked over at Rin as she was looking at the ground "Rin-ah are you okay?" I asked and looked down as she was rolling her ankle that she hurt just two weeks ago, was it possible she did something during the dance to hurt it again? "Huh oh uh yeah I'm fine" she smiled I looked over at Sohee as she looked at Rin worried, so I knew something was wrong. "You girls ready?" JYP asked walking in and I looked over at Rin as she nodded her head "yeah" I smiled and JYP waved the guys in.

*Sohee pov*
"Rin-ah are you okay?" Raejoon asked as Rin was looking at the floor, I looked over at her and I knew she felt uncomfortable doing the dance, which was the main reason she asked Raejoon if she could be in the back 90% of the time but she didn't want anyone to know she was uncomfortable, "wow girls uhm I don't even want to ask" Hyunwoo laughed looked at us "nice alligator onesie" he laughed and I spun away whipping my tail to him "okay formation" JYP said he started the camera and Dylan started the music and we began our dance, I took a quick glance back at Rin before we started and she was taking a lot of deep breaths but being lead dancer I knew she could pull it off.

*Rin pov*
So much was going through my head I thought wearing cute animal onesies would help me ignore the sexy concept and making it cute but it didn't help me at all, I knew I looked uncomfortable when Raejoon asked if I was okay but I just shook it off and said I was, when the guys came in to watch our dance I became so nervous why out of all times was I nervous now, I mean it could be because this was my first sexy concept and it was Sohee and Jessys 2nd but the others third it was just something I would have to become comfortable with.
We started our dance and the guys watched intensely making me shake, I went to the back during the chorus and looked forward and saw Jae and Key watching me making me become more nervous, but if you were to look at me you wouldn't notice, because I knew how to fight through the nerves.

*Jae pov*
I walked in seeing Rin in a cute panda onesie so I knew their dance had to be a cute concept but the second they started I knew it was Raejoons dance, being the oldest she always liked doing a sexy concept over cute, but by the look on Rins face during some of the dances she looked a bit uncomfortable but I knew mainly it was because this was her first time doing a sexy concept, I watched her the whole time and her voice and dance was perfect but you could only slightly tell that she was uncomfortable.

*JYP pov*
I watched the girls performance and I thought it was good except for Rin always pushing herself to the back, usually she was bold and always out front but this time she was hiding and going to the back a lot, I knew something was wrong and needed to talk to her after, before Hyung rang my throat.

*Hyekyung pov*
Being In the front a lot was new for me, and I actually liked it I was able to get more attention, and get more noticed with my dancing and singing plus I got to be a pink kangaroo and I loved it! I just hope Yoona watches these so she can see how far along I've come, she helped me with my audition for JYP and has been cheering me on the entire time, and asked her fans to support and take care of me when we debut, I liked being related to THE Yoona of Snsd because I feel that it helped bring attention to our group, just like how Bo Na is Mins little sister, and Sohee being Somis little sister, and everyone comparing Raejoon, Rin and Jessys look to other big idols was a bonus.

*Jessy pov*
The song ended and so did the video "you guys are on a good track so far 2mil likes" JYP announced and we all cheered "Rin-ah can I talk to you?" We all looked at JYP and Rin as they walked out and we all became confused "do you think she's in trouble since we did a sexy concept twice?" Sohee asked and we all shrugged our shoulders "your dance was good but the costumes did not expect that" KH laughed "I did" added JJ and we all looked at him "come on its Rin Sohee and Hyekyung it's kind of expected" he laughed and he all nodded in agreement "Raejoon come here" JYP called and we all became confused now we knew we did something wrong.

*Jyp pov*
"What's up?" Rin asked and I let out a sigh "you weren't comfortable with that dance at all were you?" I asked and she let out a sigh and shook her head "Rin being leader of JYPr6G you have to make sure you and everyone else are comfortable, being main dancer why did you do this if you were not comfy?" Rin looked up knowing I was disappointed in her "Ajussi I knew everyone else was comfortable it was just me so I used to costumes to try and help me but having the guys watch it felt weird to me, and this concept was just my first time Raejoon said I would get use to it" when she mentioned Raejoon I let out a sigh and called her out. "Raejoon-ah you can't always do a sexy concept the first one you did you lost against the guys, the second time u lost against Rin Sohee and Jessy, and now this, Rin felt uncomfortable the sexy concept just doesn't fit with this group okay?" I said and Raejoon looked over at Rin and nodded her head "Sunbae-nim that's not fair you only take it into consideration because it's your niece, Sohee and Jessy didn't look comfortable with it the first time but you never said a thing, this is just Rins first time she will get used to it, the costumes were her idea to help her get comfortable and she said she wanted to be at the back to give us more time to shine" Rin nodded her head in confirmation that she said that and I let out a sigh "go back, and relax we will just have to see how the guys do compared to you guys tomorrow" I said than walked down the hall.

*Rin pov*
"Mianhae Unnie, I just guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I would be if we lose again I'll take all the blame" I said tears forming in my eyes I felt Raejoon Hug me and laugh "Kwenchana Rin don't cry, it won't be your fault, no more sexy concepts for a bit until you really feel like you're comfortable okay?" She said and I smiled and nodded my head "let's go back inside" she smiled grabbing my wrist and we walked back inside, I was happy Raejoon was in our group she was like a mother and took the responsibility as one also.