One Mic JYPr6G

*Rins pov*

Not to sound rude but when the guys performed I felt more confident about winning, because there were a couple mistakes during their performance it looked like their nerves took over. but no matter what the crowed really seemed to like them the lights went off and we all held hand and smiled "Fighting!" I cheered and so did the others "Good luck" Key smiled and I smiled back "I don't think we will need it" I smiled and walked out on stage.

We had 4 got7 members on one side and 4 Day6 members on the other, the 6 of us were in the middle our snap back and blue sweaters on and dance to our intro. I was in front at first than Raejoon, than Hyekyung, Than I went back to the front and rapped our intro while dancing. at the end of the intro the others ran off and the lights went dark, we quickly threw oursweater and hats to the side of the stage and got back into formation for our song.

*Sohee pov*

We finished our Intro which helped get rid of a lot of my nerves. We started our song and I took a deep breath before I started, Rin sang her 'Oh's while I started my rap, than Rin and I joined in together helping me relax a little, as we went into the course, the fans were cheering bringing smiles to all our faces. I went back into my rap to be Joined by Jessy after and rap together. Bo Na walked up with a smile while singing her part, I envyed her a little with how relaxed she was but being the youngest I guess It was harder for me. After Bo Na, Rin went out to sing again and I also envyed her but she pretty much grew up on a stage.

Got7 joined in the back during the chorus making the fans cheer even more. We all walked off to the side of the stage when Raejoon and Bo Na stood the two of them singing, only to be joined by Hyekyung after, than quickly Rin and Jessy did their Long High notes, while the four of us sang the chorus and danced in the back. than the 6 of us all rapped and sang together as Rin did her ad-libs

*Raejoons Pov*

The crowed cheered loudly bringing a smile to my face This was my first time performing on a stage and it was the BEST feeling ever We walked of stage only to be complimented by the guys I looked over as Rin and Key went out on stage with Miss A Min & Suzy, Got7 Yugyeom, and 2pm Junho We all stood at the sides of the stage, every JYP member to watch, the music Started and the all covered SMrookies cover of Bassbot and did amazing, Rin did Taeyong's parts while Key did Johnny's parts, Min did Yuta, Suzy did Ten, Yugyeom did Hansol, Junho did Jaehyun. We all cheered, surprised at how well they did, for how little practice they had.

The all bowed and Jyp kept Rin and Key on stage and called out Sohee and Hyunwoo. "Okay three members here are fluent in english and Key is still learning but had improved a lot and the four of them had prepared a song for you guys take it away" Jyp said and the four of the stood on stage the music started and it was a song I recognized, Open arms by Journey, a song that Exo's Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun and D.O covered last year.

The crowd waved their phones and glow sticks as they performed, Hyunwoo sang the parts Baekhyun did, Rin did Luhan, Sohee did D.O and Key did Chen and when their voices blended together it sounded absolutley amazing, to the point for subunits I would hope for it to be the four of them together. They all thanked the fans and bowed than walked off stage

"Whaaa you guys sound amazing together!" Hyekyung said and Sohee smiled "The four of you should be our groups subunit, or debut in America together!" JJ said and Key covered his Mouth "Shhh" he said and everyone laughed "yeah let us debut here before America" Hyunwoo added making us all laugh again.

*Hyekyung pov*

Seeing how Powerful Rin's and Sohee's vocals were made me wonder why JYP put Bo Na as the lead vocals when he never grabbed Bo Na to do anything. Rin and Jinhee sat down at the side of the stage to relax while Twice did another Performance. "I really hope this is the only time we have to perform like this during the competition" Sohee said and Rin looked over at her "You know if we win and debut this is what our lives are going to consist of? Long hours, busy scheduals, interviews, fan meets, surviving on 4-6 hours of sleep everyday maybe less" Rin said not laying to easy on Sohee at all, Sohee let out a small whine and Bo Na looked at her "Its what we all signed up for, that just means right when we get time to sleep than sleep don't check social media or anything just sleep okay" Bo Na said and Sohee nodded her head.

"Come on Girls time to get ready for the last performance of the night all JYP artists are on stage for this one" Hyunwoo said, we got up and stood at the side and just as Twice finished we all walked out, Got7, 2pm and 2am were more up near the front of the stage while the rest of us stayed more towards the back, for our first performance, I had a really fun and a really great time, I just hope the rest of the competition is as fun and not to competitive.

Sorry for the short chapter