Introduction

Young Howie's life is changed forever when a chance encounter after a tropical storm leaves him a father. Yep, you read right. A father.

A mysterious women from the sea awkens him from his unconscious state with her melodic singing asking a big favor from him.

Little did he know this "favor", is none other than the daughter of King Elikapeca, ruler over all Atlantis.

Years pass and after accepting his new daughter, everything is going great. Alana has it all. She's queen of the waves and soon will be competing in the surfing regionals.

A loving father, best friend and a hunk of a boyfriend. I mean life couldn't get any better.

Just when Alana's perfectly planned life is at its peak, it all comes crashing down with a series of unexplainable happenings.

First the hair, then the scales and urges to be in the sea. Her life is crumbling right before her eyes. Just when she thinks nothing else could possibly happen, she meets, get ready for it.............. Her twin sister.

After being shown the underwater world, and her place in it all she finds herself Princess of Atlantis, betrothed to Prince Seymour of Oceana, and the Elite mer, the one foretold to rid the ocean of the rouge nation ruled by none other than Sirus.

Will she except her calling and save the ocean from Sirus's evil clutches?

Find out in, Welcome to Atlantis

By the way this is an unedited story. When I'm finished with it I'll go back through!