Chap- 21 Soulmates

On with the chap chappy!!!!!!

I'm so weird lol.

Phyllite's POV

"I don't know Filo, ever since we got back together I've felt. I don't know how to put it but stronger. Both physically and mentally."

It's true ever since I pledged my life to her we, we can even hear each others thoughts. And reply back.

"I don't believe it", Filo exclaimed swimming to the bookcase and looking through them excitedly.

"Ah here it is", he exclaimed swimming to the table and reaching for his glasses.

"Come Phyllite, read this".

I swam over and looked down at the book.

Soulmates
An old practiced past down in many generations in which the moon goddess bestows a perfect half, a half one can't imagine living without. Though this seems to have stopped all together, a couple every now and then are favoured upon by the moon goddess and blessed with the ultimate gift....each other.

"Do you believe this Filo"?

He looked at the book awhile longer while I tapped in on Keira's thoughts.

"He's a super good kisser", I heard her state.

I couldn't help bursting out laughing.

"I want the purple facial gosh Kahiau", she said laughing.

Her laughs brightened me up like nothing else could.

"I believe that once the two of you are married that you'll inherit half of the power she has, As we can see you already have some of it."

"This will be to our perfect advantage in this war, you being a chief guard in all."

Wow, our love was intense, but intense enough to save the ocean?

Howie's POV

The city of Atlantis began coming into view and let me just tell you. It was a sight to behold. The golden building and glowing lights surrounding thousands of mer people and their homes. This place was amazing.

"Well here we are", the kind women I know now as Esmeralda said to me.

"Your free to stay with us awhile, that is if you need to she says.

"I'd like that", I relied giving her hand a squeeze.

We drove up to a quaint small house built of stones that had been cut into circles and fixed on with some sort of cement. The stones colours varied giving it a whimsical fairytale glow.

"Wow", I gasped.

Esmeralda's daughter swam from off of the cart and came to the side of the carriage I was on.

"I take your not from around here", she stared matter of factly while swirling her blonde hair around her finger.

"Not I'm not from the neck of the wood- I mean ocean".

She rolled her eyes and chuckled slightly.

"I meant from the sea duh".

I looked at her quizzically and turned to Esmeralda.

"What's she's saying is that your human Howie."

Oh no I thought to myself.

"But that's ok. Lots of your kind find love and come down here."

She said that so nonchalantly. Doesn't she know the human race believes mermaids are a myth or not even real!