Chap- 16 Kei's story

Kind of an important chapter. Lots of information regarding Kei and the Queen. Read to find out. And please comment. I love to read them.

Sirus's POV

The time is here, I thought swimming around my office chamber. I can't wait any longer. Coincidences all a little to coincidental are adding up right before my eyes.

"My lord", a servant swam in with and envelope.
"I think you should see this." The servant dismissed himself and I opened up then envelope beginning to read.

Together from birth
To save the blue earth
One of a tail
Is the one who can tell
The path of the Savior
One from above
Come bound down by love
To save our sea's
Make all mer free
And rein forever
The realm of the elders.

beware young queens
Who rein in supreme
Power destroyed
If valiant love is toyed
Flesh against flesh
Blood against blood
Together in the highest
Alone falls the mightiest

My gut dropped. If this prophecy was true. I, and Rouge nation could be in trouble. We should have the upper hand. With the serum that Kei produced. The serum that gives all of my men insane strength and power.

So why was I still doubting?

The girl is why. And maybe because she fits the old prophecy down to a T.

"Daddy", Nirvana's wails busting through the doors and collapsing into my arms.

"Precious, Darling what's the matter?"
She took a few shaky breaths and explained to me that the supposed lost princess of Atlantis was marrying Kei in a few days. And that the wedding to oceana was off.

"No, the plan", I whispered then regaining my composure. Nirvana slumped to the ground in a pile of glitter, designer clothes and tears.

"Daddy will find you a new man, a better one", I pleaded with her.

She simply turned her back to me and resumed crying.

"Titan", I yelled out of the door.

I'm swam the wonderful specimen of what Kei's serum could do.

"Yes my lord", he answered.
I just pointed behind me at my daughter on the floor. He nervously combed his fingers through his hair and nodded.

Laughing I picked up the envelope and began exiting the room. No women compared to the beauty of my Nirvana. Well maybe my first love, I thought causing a wave of pain to assault my body. I missed her, I did. My beautiful Salinas.
"My lord", I heard a servant call.

"The prisoners has been moved to the tort-I mean information seeking cell.

"Yes of course", I muttered.
Time to move things along.

Kei's POV

The lab sparkled clean and pristine as Kei swam up and down the orderly rows. There was not a beaker or a test tube out of place. The room screamed success and Kei was proud of it. Mrs Wiper always said I had a sharp scientific mind he chuckled thinking back to his human teacher. This very place is were he tested and perfected his serum.

So why did this all feel so wrong?

Pain shot through him and landed in his heart. He was being soft. But after what they did to him he shouldn't have.