Authors Note/ Give Away

Where do I even began? I loved each and every moment of writing Welcome to Atlantis. All of your comments and support really helped me go on and write this story even when I felt like it wasn't going as I had planed for it.

If your reading now even though it's finished feel free to comment and like it's always encouraging when people read your work!

Am I making a sequel?

I am and it will be called Makani's Tale.

Will I be writing non-fantasy books?

Yes I will shortly be posting chapters of my newest book "Don't think". So please if you want to go check it out.

Do I have an editor

I do not so if anyone wants to collaborate with me just send me a private message or post something on the message board and let me know! It would be a great help.

Do I have a cover for Makani's Tale?

I don't and if someone makes me one I can add your name as a tribute to the cover and make you a personal credits page in my story!

Official Atlantean citizenship page.

I haven't made it yet so please comment your username and a mermaidish name for me to add you in the registry.

Ex)

Kayla_123 - Cora Reefly.

^^ so corny I know.

Under the Sea Atlantean giveaway.

Enter to win the listed items.

- 20 dollar iTunes gift card.
- writers started kit which includes writing accessories and a notebook
- Samsung 9 inch tablet with detachable keyboard.

How to enter

You MUST be following me.

You Must comment how you liked the book and tag at least one friend. The more you tag the better chance you get at winning.

Winner will be anonymously chosen and announced June 15th!

Thanks again so much for making my Wattpad experience worth wild!

Xoxoxoxox