Chapter 2

Spencer's POV:

When graduation is done and it's time to go home to get ready for the party, I hop in Toby's truck and kiss him. He asks me "do you want me to stay and help with the party set up?" "Yes, of course I do!" "Ok, I will" he says and then kisses me, starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot on to the crowded street. When we get home we walk straight to the back yard where my mother is already yelling at the caterers. Toby whispers to me "I'm gonna go help set up the tables and stuff, ok?" "ok" I say back then I go upstairs where Aria, Hanna, and Emily are waiting to get ready.

Later when guests start to arrive, we go back downstairs. I see Toby and walk over to him and smiling I say "in a few hours we will be on a plane to Paris and away from all of this!" He says "can't wait."

After the party went on for what seemed like forever, people start to file out of the house and leave, thankfully. When everyone has left except for Toby and the girls, Aria, Hanna, and Emily follow me back upstairs to change into something more comfortable. When we get upstairs and I shut me bedroom door Hanna whines "your mom throughs the worst parties Spence" "I know they always have to be upscale and boring even if its a party for me her 18 year old daughter, I don't understand her at all." "Well, we have to be to the airport in a hour so we should probably hurry" Emily said, Aria nodded in agreement. "Your suitcases are here, right? So we only have to take two cars?" "Yep" they all say in unison. After I change I say "Ok good, I'm gonna go see if Toby's ready and if the others are here yet." I walk down the stairs and see Toby, Caleb, and Noel sitting on the couch watching tv and Paige walking in the door "so, are you ready?" I say to Toby "Yep, already packed all of the bags are in the car... You have a ton of bags by the way" "I know, I'll go tell the girls we can leave then" I say smiling. I go back up the stairs and tell them we can leave and walk back downstairs. When all of us get in the cars, I turn the radio on and pull out of the driveway and head to the airport.