Chapter 44

Spencer's POV:

"Wha- what is this?" I ask looking at the candle lit room. "This is our apartment for the rest of the summer." He says. "What? Ours? But how?" I ask stunned. "My mom left me some money when she died and. Got some of it when I turned 18. That's how I payed for this entire trip. Emily, Hanna, and Aria helped me get it all ready today while we were out as a surprise for you. I had rented it when you were in the hospital, but the doctors said to keep you in a familiar space. So I waited. Do you like it?" He explains. "I love it! This is amazing. You did this for me?" "Yeah. Go check it out." I give him a big hug and kiss him and then run off to search my new apartment. It isn't very big, but it is only for Toby and me. There is a tiny kitchen that only has a little stove, a mini fridge, a microwave, and a toaster. Then a small living room. It has a little couch, tv, a coffee table (obviously), and a cream colored rug to make it feel cozier. I walk through the doorway and into the bedroom. It has a silky teal bedspread with matching pillowcases, a dresser, a nightstand on either side of the bed, and another door that leads to the bathroom. The bathroom is pretty standard. I walk back out to Toby and kiss him lightly, "thank you." I say and then he leans in and kisses me again, more passionately this. I run my hands through his soft hair. He props me up on the kitchen counter, his lips never straying from mine. He picks me up, but then stops. Then he heads for the couch. He sets me down on the couch and pulls away from me. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Want to watch some tv?" "Um... What just happened here?" "Nothing." He says. "Toby," I warn. "I don't want to push you. I won't push you into something you don't want to do." He says looking down. "That's why I love you. Thank you." He gives my forehead a quick peck and then turns on the tv. I cuddle up to him in our new apartment and watch a really dumb show, but I'm here with Toby so it doesn't matter.
_______________
Author's Note:
This isn't the best chapter, but it will get better just please keep reading. 10 votes 5 comments for the next chapter.