Chapter 47

Author's Note:
Okay so I reread the last chapter and now realize that it's really confusing as to what Spencer saw so I'm going to explain it in this chapter. Sorry if you were confused. And this chapter is coming a little early. I know I know, I'm awesome! ;)
_______________

Spencer's POV:

"Well, you won. You completely broke me. Congratulations. I mean isn't that what you wanted? Isn't that what -A wanted?" I spit out. I get up and run back through the closest and into our apartment. I can't believe it. He is -A? I gave him everything I could. I gave him my heart, my life, and most recently my virginity. How? Why? How could he do this to me? Why would he do this to me? I shut the closet door and lock it and then run to the front door and lock that too. I turn around and lean of the door. I slide down to the floor, defeated. I cry and cry and cry. Maybe I should have just jumped off the building and saved my perfect view of him. I can't even say his name now. I was in -A's lair. I was in his lair. He must have really planed this out well. I mean getting our apartment right next to apartment number 1. I mean it was perfect. A false back to the closet opening into the -A lair. Close to home I guess. I feel so stupid. How stupid of me to let him in. To let him play me like that. It has been him all along. He's been the thing that's been making my life a living hell. He's the one that's been tearing me apart and the one that's been holding me together. Every time -A told me to break up with him, it was really him telling me to break up with him. Every time he cried and begged me not to he was just trying to make me hurt more. He knew what I would do for him and to keep him safe. He knew all of it. The only reason he wouldn't let me jump was because he wasn't done with me yet. Was he ever going to just let me die? How long was he going to keep up his loving boyfriend/future husband/ future father of my kids act? Would he really have married me and had kids with me? No to do all of that he would have to love me, right? I mean even if he did ask me to marry him and we had kids, would he have tortured me in front front of those kids? Or threatened those kids' lives? He doesn't love me. He never loved me. The one person in this world that I thought loved me doesn't. "Spencer!" He bangs on the door. "Spencer, let me explain. Trust me one last time. Please!" I can hear the tears in his voice. Just hearing him makes me go crazy. How could he do this? He was the one person I loved and trusted. How? He'll just keep doing it. He'll just keep making my life miserable. "Spencer at least answer me!" He yells. "Please don't do anything to yourself!" He yells. "No. You don't get to stop me from anything anymore. You don't love me. I couldn't live without you before and now I can't live with with you. I hate you!" I scream back through the door. Then I head into the bathroom to keep good on the promise I just made.
_______________
Author's Note:
I hope this helped with the confusion. I made it longer to make up for it. Another cliff hanger!
I'm gonna be a little nicer than last time, not much nicer though. 20 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter.