Chapter 52

Spencer's POV:

I got out of the hospital a few hours ago. Toby has some special dinner planned for us. I have to get all dressed up, so the girls are helping me get ready. Right after Toby told me the girls and I went out to find a dress. It took us about three hours to find the perfect dress and another hour to find the perfect shoes to go with it. Then we went back to the hotel room and now they're going my hair and makeup. "Guys. I know we're going to a fancy restaurant, but why do you need to do my hair, make up, buy a new outfit?" I ask. "Stop talking," Hanna says. "We just want you to have fun and so does Toby." Em says. "But I could have fun in my normal clothes with a pizza." I counter. "I said stop talking." Hanna says again. She's doing my makeup while Aria and Em work on my hair. "Well, he wants you to have a great time tonight. Can't you just be happy that your boyfriend wants to do something sweet for you?" Em asks. "Okay so I won't ask anymore questions about my night that I know you guys are in on somehow." They all laugh. "How are your guys and girl?" I ask. "Seriously Spence stop talking." Hanna says. "Paige is good but we've been fighting about Stanford. I mean I gave up Danby to go to Stanford with her and she doesn't want to compromise on anything." Em explains. "That sucks. I'm sorry Em." Aria says. "Thanks. So how is Noel?" She asks. "Good. I mean it's going t be hard going to different schools, but its only a short train ride away so I'll still get to see him on the weekends, which is good." We all nod. "How about you Han? How are you and Caleb doing?" Aria asks. "Great! We are going to share an apartment in New York, so I can go to design school and he's gonna go to NYU for computer science or something." "Really? That's great Han. Toby's going to NYU too and I decided that I'm going to Columbia not UPenn. I told my parents over the phone when I was at the hospital. They freaked, but my dad said he would still pay for it. He also told me that I had to pay for wherever I live and all of my books, he's just paying for the actual school. So I need to find a job when we get there." I say. "You're all done Spence." Hanna says as she turns me around to look in the mirror. "Wow! Thanks guy!" "No problem." They say as we all hug. "I love you guys so much, thank you!" I say trying to hold back my tears. "We love you too. Now stop telling us and go have fun with your man." Hanna says as she pushes me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I slip on my high heels and walk out into the living room. Toby turns around and looks at me. "Wow!"
_______________
Author's Note:
AWWW! The next chapter will be the last chapter! I've decided to do an epilogue, but I'm still unsure about a sequel. 20 votes and 15 comments for the last chapter (other than the epilogue.)