Chapter 11

Spencer's POV:

I feel Toby's gentle lips on mine and I open my eyes. After days of hearing everyone and me, no matter how much I tried, not being able to wake up, I finally open my eyes! I see Toby crying "Toby?" I croak out. He immediately looks up with a stunned look on his face that quickly turned into a huge smile from ear to ear. "Spencer, thank God I was go worried. I love you so much, thank you, I love you!" I giggle at his outburst but regret it because it sends sharp pains all throughout my stomach. I feel hot tears gushing down my cheeks. Toby see me in pain and and helps me lay down, then he says "I'm gonna g get a nurse, okay?" "No, I'm okay just sit here with me for a couple minutes first." He gives me an uneasy look and says "I'm not sure i don't want you hurting," I give him the puppy dog eyes I know he can't say no to and he says "okay but only a couple of minutes" then he kisses me on the forehead, grabs my hand again, and sits back down in the chair. "What happened to me, Toby?" "Well, the doctor said that you were stabbed five times," he was trying to be strong for me but I could see the tears forming in his eyes, "Spencer, what is the last thing you remember?" "Well, I got home and you weren't there and we had..." I stopped and took a deep breath, "we had gotten a text from -A earlier and I wanted to get it off of my mind before you got home so I decided to take a bath. I heard something and I thought it was you so I went out into the living room and called your name but there was no answer so I went back in the bathroom, got dressed and went into the bedroom. That's when I saw them, I saw a person all dressed in black..." I broke down crying but still went on, "I stood there paralyzed with fear. When they turned around, I couldn't see their face, they charged at me and slammed me against the wall, I hit my head and everything went black." He wrapped his muscular arm around me and I cried into his chest.