Chapter 3

Spencer's POV:

I'm sitting next to Toby on the plane, he's gorgeous like always. Aria and Noel are behind us, Emily and Paige are in front of us, and Hanna and Caleb are sitting next to us, but the only thing I can see is Toby. He looks at me and says "are you as excited as I am?" "Way more excited!" He laughs and kisses me. After watching the flight attendants demonstrate the safety instructions Toby and I both take out books and start reading.

I must have fallen asleep because I wake up to Toby shaking me that we landed already. After we get off the plane and into the cars waiting for us outside and to the hotel all any of us wants to do is lay down and go to sleep, I flop down on the bed and whine, Toby says "Spencer you have to get up" "but I don't want to I only want to sleep" "so do I but your the one that told me not to let you sleep because that would give us less time on our first day here" "I know" he pulls me up and kisses me intensely. "You sure know how to wake a girl up" I say and he laughs. We decide to all go to lunch at the hotel restaurant. After we're all done eating Toby asks me if I want to go for a walk. As we walk down the cobble stone streets he says "wow this is amazing!" "I know I love it here, Paris is where I voted to go for every vacation but Melissa never wanted to come after the first time we came. So I never got to come back until now and I'm so happy that its with you!" "Me too!" We walk hand and hand until sunset.