Chapter 33

Spencer's POV:

I'm still at the cafe with Toby and the girls when I feel my phone vibrating in my purse. I pull it out and look at the screen, 'ah, ah, ah Spence. You didn't listen to me, now it's your fault when Toby gets hurt. Kisses! -A'. I gasp and re-read the message. Toby looks at me with a worried, "Spence what's wrong?" Now the girls are looking worried too. "Um, nothing. I- I- I'm fine." "Spencer," he warned. "Toby I'm fine, I really am. You have nothing to worry about." "Fine," he said giving me a 'this isn't over' look. "Spence, do you want to come with me to get a massage? Mani-pedis? Emily hates massages because of -A and Aria wants to hang out with Noel, so do you want to come?" "That's our que to go, bye guys," Aria says and then her and Emily leave. "Um, I don't want to leave Toby-" I start but he cut me off, "Spencer go. I'll be fine. I can handle a couple hours by myself." "But-" "She'll go with you Hanna. Spence will it make you feel better if I hang out with Caleb while you two are gone," he interrupted. "Fine. Hanna I'll go." "Great, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go call the spa and tell them." Then she got up and walked away. I glared at Toby, "why did you do that?" "Because you could use a relaxation day and because you have to get over this fear that something is going to happen to me." "But it could." "Even if it did, it would be worse if you were there. Just go and relax. You deserve it." "Fine, but keep your phone with you." "I will." Hanna came back to the table and smiled, "ready?" I looked at Toby, worried. "She's ready," he said. I got up and kissed him once more. Then I caught up with Hanna. Once we were far enough away from Toby that he couldn't hear us Hanna started yelling at me, "are you crazy Spence? You just put him in danger. You put all of us in danger. You're supposed to be the strong one! You're supposed to be the smart one!"

___________

Sorry it's such a crappy chapter. I only have my phone because we have no power at my house and therefore no wifi. I hate summer thunder storms!