Chapter 9

Spencer's POV: I can hear Toby but I can't see him, all I see is blackness. I want so badly to open my eyes to look at him and tell him I'm okay and everything is fine and hug him, but I can't no matter what I do.

Toby's POV: I wake up to someone opening Spencer's door. When I groggily look up I see Peter and Veronica Hastings. Veronica says "Aria called and said that spencer was hurt and in a coma. She told us all that you guys were able to find out and that you were the one to find her." I shook my head up and down trying to hold back the warm tears I felt coming. Veronica spoke again "when we got here the girls told us you would probably know more about what happened then them, so what happened Toby?" "Well, Spencer and the girls wanted a girls day so I was coming back to surprise spencer with flowers and these two books I found for her..." I felt a tear escape, "and that's when I saw hear unconscious on the floor." I completely broke down in tears now, "I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't open her eyes and she wasn't moving and since I didn't know the number for 911 here I called the front desk and told them that we needed an ambulance. Then they took her here and into surgery." Veronica enveloped me in a hug as she started crying too, then she said "thank you Toby for finding my daughter before it was too late."