Chapter 18

Spencer's POV:

"Thanks Em. I know you hate lying to him but its for his own safety." I say when Emily hangs up the phone. "What do you mean it's for his own safety?" Hanna asks. "Well, this morning I was woken up by my screaming and Toby shaking me awake. He knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep so to try and cheer me up he asked if I wanted to watch Gilmore Girls," I feel tears fill my eyes making everything blurry, "he fell back asleep within five minutes. I got up to make some coffee so I wouldn't fall back asleep because I didn't want my dream to come back. That's when I saw it. A yellow post-it note." I hand them the post-it because I can't talk anymore I'm completely over taken by my tears now. "Don't get to cozy with Toby, Spence. If you don't breakup with him he won't be as lucky as you were! xoxo -A" Aria reads out loud. Emily snatches the note from Aria's hands and re-reads the note over and over. Still crying I say, "now do you see? I can't lose him like that guys. I have to protect him and if breaking up with him is the only way then no matter how hard it is I have to do it." "I know Spence, but how?" Hanna says. "I don't know will you guys help me?" "Of course" they all say in unison.

{short I know, but thanks for reading}