Chapter 46

Toby's POV:

I get off of the elevator and unlock the door. I walk in the door and am hit with a delicious aroma and a candle lit apartment. I wonder what Spence is making? Or why she's making dinner in the first place? Where is she? "Spence?" I ask. No reply. I walk over to the stove and lift the top off of the pot. Mmm we're having Ratatouille. Where did she learn how to cook? Or better yet when did she learn how to cook? "Spence?" I yell again. Still no reply. Where is she? I walk to the bedroom. She's not in here. I look in the bathroom. She not in there either. Where could she be? I glance around the bedroom again to see if her purse is here, it is. Why is the closet door open? Oh no.

Spencer's POV:

"Spencer?" I hear a familiar male voice says from behind me. I turn around. "What is this Toby?" I ask. "Spence, I- I can explai-" I cut him off. "Can you Toby? Toby you're- you're-," I break down sobbing and fall to my knees. He kneels down next to me and starts to put his arm around my shoulders. "No!" I yell. "No! Don't. I trusted you. I- I- I trusted you with my life. How- how could you do this? I- I thought you loved me? We- we were supposed to- to get married some- someday and have kids and- and live happily ever after. You- you played me. Why? Why Toby? How? I thought you loved me." I stutter, defeated. "You said you loved me! I gave you everything I had! And- and you played me!" I scream. "EVERYTHING!" "Please let me explain," he pleads. "You can stop acting Toby. Don't act like you care because I know you don't. Now I know you don't. I'll give you one thing. You are a fantastic actor. I mean you should win an Academy Award for that performance because you, you broke through my tough exterior and down my walls and made me truly believe that you cared and loved me. Well, you won. You completely broke me. Congratulations. I mean isn't that what you wanted? Isn't that what -A wanted?"
_______________
Author's Note:
I'm sorry it took me so long, I was out all day. Hope you liked it.
25 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter.