Chapter 36

Spencer's POV:

I sit on the bed feeling defeated. I didn't say anything trying to hurt him. I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't mean to. He left, he just walked away from me and left. He's not supposed to do that. We are supposed to work everything out. After sobbing for twenty minutes I know I have to go find him and fix this. I wipe the tears off of my face and head for the door grabbing my purse on the way out. Where could he be? Where would he go? I pull my phone out from my purse and dial his number. It rings and rings until it goes to voicemail. "You've reached Toby Cavanaugh. I'm not available right now, but leave a message at the beep and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks, bye." Beep. "Toby, I'm sorry. I really am, please call me back when you get this." I say and then hang up. I try texting him, 'Toby please call me, I'm really sorry.' Where could he be? I get a text. Good he texted me back. 'This is the last time you defy me. Find him quickly because his time just might be running out. -A'. What? Oh no what has -A done to him? This can't be happening, it just can't. I dial his number over and over again, but every time it goes to voicemail. No. No. No. This isn't happening. No. I call the girls, "have you guys seen Toby lately?" "No. Why? What's wrong?" "We got into a fight and he stormed off-" Emily cuts me off, "Spence he just needs space. Give it to him, let him cool off." "No Emily, I can't." I say, my voice trembling. "Em, -A texted me and said I need to find him before it's too late." "I'm sorry Spence I haven't seen him." Emily states. "Neither have I," Aria and Hanna say in unison. "I have to go guys bye." "Think Spencer think. Where would he be?" I whisper to myself. The coffee shop is closed, so he couldn't go there. Where would I have gone? He yelled, he was red in the face, his hands were balled in fists... and he had tears in his eyes. That's when I know where he went, the roof.