Chapter 31

Spencer's POV:

"Hey guys." I say when I see the girls. "Hey Spence, hey Toby." Hanna says. Toby pulls a chair out for me and I sit down thanking him. He really is perfect. The second I sat down a waitress came over and took my and Toby's order. She kept looking at Toby and trying to get her attention. She had long blond hair with hazel eyes and pink glossed lips, but he didn't even notice which definitely annoyed her. When she walked always to get our coffee and eclairs we all made small talk until the girl came back and handed us out orders. "Thanks." We all said in unison and then laughed at each other. "Oh Toby I forgot to ask for extra napkins could you go get us some, please?" I said with a 'I need to talk to them alone for a minute' look on my face. "Sure, no problem." He said and then got up and walked inside the cafe. "Guys please don't be mad at me when I tell you this okay?" "Spencer you were supposed to break up with him. It's the only way to keep him safe." Emily stated looking annoyed and worried. "I know and I did, but it didn't go as planned and I will tell you everything just promise me you won't judge or get mad." "Fine. We won't judge or be mad." The say looking even more worried then before. "Okay so I broke up with him as planned and then I ran out of the room before I could start to full on cry in front of him. I ran up to the roof knowing that no one would think to look up there. Well, I was wrong because Toby knows me better than anyone and he ended up finding me. He hugged me and let me cry, but then started asking questions that I couldn't answer and I started to feel my throat close up and soon everything went black." "OMG Spence are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine now. Toby picked me up and started running down the stairs. While I was passed out I had time to think and I came to the conclusion that the only real way to keep Toby safe was to tell him about -A." I paused and they all looked like they were about to pass out themselves. "You didn't though, did you?" Aria asked. "Yes I did."