Chapter 29

Spencer's POV:

I wake up in Toby's arms. I turn to see his gorgeous face and as I turn he tightens his grip. I smile when I see the peaceful sleeping face of his. He is all mine and nobody can take him away from me, I won't let them. I told him about -A last night, it was my last resort to keeping him safe. I would have been heartbroken if he would have decided to leave me and Paris after I told him, but I had to take that risk and he said that I was crazy for even thinking that he would ever stop loving me. How did I end up having the perfect guy to look over me? He said he would protect both of us and I am so grateful to him for it because I don't know what I would have done if he would have said he didn't love me anymore. I gaze at his perfect face for a few more minutes but its not complete without his crystal blue eyes so I gently kiss his lips. He groans, but doesn't open his eyes so I kiss him again and whisper, "get up please." His eyes flutter open and I see his beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you." I say smiling. "What's wrong?" He asks tightening his grip on me even more and looking all around the room with a worry in his eyes. I pull his face towards mine and say, "nothing is wrong. I just wanted you to wake up." "I love you." He says shaking his head and kissing the top of mine. "I love you too." I say giggling. "So you remember our talk from last night and that we are back together, not broken up." "Um yeah I remember. Um why?" What is he talking about? Why wouldn't I remember? "Okay good because you were really scaring me last night when you tried to run out of the room saying it isn't safe." "I did what?" "Wait you don't remember that now?" "I don't know what you talking about. Didn't I finally sleep through the night?" "No I woke you up because you were screaming again and then you ran away and tried to leave. The last thing you could remember was you and me on the roof and the darkness." "I'm so sorry Toby." "Don't be it's okay. Lets go make some coffee and see if that helps, okay?" He says getting up and stopping at the foot of the bed.