Chapter 5

Spencer's POV:

Later that day I'm out with the girls and Hanna say "this is the first time I've seen you since lunch yesterday, spence" I smile while Aria says "your one to talk Han, you and Caleb have been in lovey dovey mode since the plane." Hanna smiled embarrassed "true" "we are going to be here all summer, we still may not see a lot of each other though, but that's because we are all in love and in the CITY of love! So who cares, right?" Right they say. Emily has a worried look on her face so I say "what wrong Em?" "We'll... Did any of you get a text from -A at graduation?" We all look at each other and say yes. "I don't know if we all go the same one but mine said that -A was coming to Paris with us this summer" I said. They all nodded and said that's what theirs said too. "Well, I haven't gotten another one yet so until I do I'm not going to worry about it and you shouldn't either" I say, but they still look worried. Just then as if on cue all of out phones ding, I take my phone out and of course it's from a blocked number, I read it out loud "Bonjour bitches, don't get to comfortable with your bfs and gf because by the end of the summer you four in love liars, in the city of love, are going to be alone in the city of love. Kisses. -A" I look at them with tears in my eyes and say "why does -A always have to try to ruin any happiness that we have?"