Chapter 30

Spencer's POV:

After coffee with Toby I head for the door, telling him that I'm going to see the girls. He shakes his head and says "no you are not leaving my sight." "Yes I am because I am going to go see my friends and you can't stop me." "Want a bet?" He says smirking and leans down and starts kissing me. After a minute I pull away and walk towards the bathroom. "What are you doing?" "I have to get ready." "Can I at least come with you?" "Fine, but then you get to call and ask them if its okay." I say smiling because I know that they will say no. They don't know that I told Toby about -A or that we got back together. "Okay I will." He picks up his phone and starts dialing. "Hey Em? Spencer said she was coming to see you girls and I was wondering if I could join. She said it was okay, but I had to be the one to call and ask all of you." I'm guessing she was confused because then Toby said, "oh yeah and we got back together last night." And then she must have said yes because then Toby said, "great see ya in a little bit Em." He hung up the phone and says, "one down two to go!" He dials again and starts an almost identical convocation two more times first with Hanna and then Aria. "All set to go with you." He says smiling triumphantly. I shake my head and get ready to go. When we are both ready we walk out the room and to the elevator. I pressed the lobby button. "Where are we going?" Toby asked. "To the cafe I like." "You just had coffee." "I know, but we are meeting the girls there and getting more." "You're a coffeeaholic." He said laughing. "I know and I'm proud of it." I say laughing too. We get out of the elevator, Toby grabs my hand and we walk towards the cafe.