Chapter 4

Spencer's POV:

Toby and I walk back to the hotel still holding hands and me leaning my head on his muscular shoulder. We are still full from lunch so we go up to the room and Toby asks "do you want to watch a movie?" "Yes I do, I'll call the front desk for some sodas and popcorn" "ok sound good, what do you want to watch?" "Ummm... How about Casablanca or The Notebook." "Ok I'll see what I can find." I called down to the front desk and asked if they had popcorn, he said yes so I asked for room service to please bring up popcorn and two cokes. Toby found both movies in my suitcase so we decided to watch both. We started with Casablanca and then The Notebook. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie and wrapped in Toby's arms with my head on his chest. I woke up around 8:30 and kissed Toby to wake him up. His crystal blue eyes flutter open, "morning" he said kissing me. "Do you want to go get some coffee?" I say "sure, anything you want" he says to me. After we get dressed and ready for the day, Toby grabs his wallet and I grab my purse and we walk down to the street. We walk a couple of blocks to a little outdoor coffee shop across the street from the Eiffel Tower, we sit down at a table and a waiter comes and asks us what we would like to order. I order a chocolate croissant and a latte, Toby orders a latte too and we just sit, hold hands, and look at the beautiful view. I look at Toby and say "I wish I could live here,wouldn't it be just amazing!" "Yes it would, maybe someday we could live here together" he says smiling down at me, I smile back and say "sounds like a plan." When we finish our coffee Toby asks "do you want to go check out the Eiffel Tower?" I just smile in response and we walk across the street. We go out on to the looking deck and just stare out at the view "this view is so beautiful" I say, Toby looks at me and says "yes it is."