Chapter 45

Spencer's POV:

I'm sitting in our living room reading, but I keep getting distracted by all of the thoughts running through my head. There's about a 2 weeks left in the summer and I've decided to go to Columbia University. Luckily they still wanted me even though I was late to accept their offer. I haven't told Toby yet because I don't want to get into another fight with him about college. How am I going to tell my parents that I'm not going to UPenn? Columbia is an Ivy League, but it's not the Ivy League that they want me to go to. Will my parents pay for it even though they don't want me going there? If not how am I going to pay for it? Where am I going to live? How should I bring it up with Toby? Will he get mad again? Will he leave me again? No. He wouldn't do that to me... right? He loves me too much to do that to me again, right? Too many questions that I can't find the answers to. What am I going to do? I can't tell my parents. I can't tell Toby. I could tell the girls, but they could accidentally slip and tell Toby and that would be REALLY bad! I'm snapped out of my thoughts when my phone beeps. I run to the kitchen counter to grab it. 'New text message' it says. Oh no. I open the text and see that it's from a blocked number. Great. 'Congrats Spence! I think Columbia University is great, but do your parents? Does Toby? Well good luck telling them. Kisses. -A'. Oh no! Another thing to add to my list of worries. Now I have to tell Toby and my parents soon, before -A does. Who is this? I need to find that out too because I can't have -A following me to college. How am I going to find out who -A is in Paris? I don't know what to do! I need to tell Toby tonight. How am I going to tell him? Maybe I'll make him a really romantic dinner. That will maybe distract him a little. Okay what am I going to make? I grab my laptop and search 'easy French recipes'. Hey we are in france right? They all look really good, but most French food is really good. Ratatouille. Looks easy enough. I grab my purse and head out the door and to the store.
_______________
Author's Note:
It gets better I promise. Bare with me for a little while longer. 15 votes 10 comments for the next chapter.