The Ugly Side

It has been 6 months since Kenny filed the divorce papers. Everything is great between Toni and Kenny. The only people that know about them are Toni's sisters.

Toni P.O.V
These last months have been amazing. The same way I imagined our relationship to be all those years ago finally came true. I can't wait for his divorce to be final so we can build and grow as one.

At The Lawyer Office
Lawyer: I got some bad news Mr. Edmonds. It looks like your going to be paying her a hell of alimony.

Kenny: Okay how much we talking?

Lawyer: Looks like almost a million dollars.

Kenny: A million dollars! I made that much and was living that lavish to have to pay her that much she don't deserve a million!  Is half of that child support for Peyton?

Lawyer: Sir no and I really need to talk to you about that. She has stated that she doesn't want joint custody with you. She's saying you never spent time with Peyton because you were always working and she would worry about the wellbeing of Peyton.

Kenny: Well we both know all of that is a lie. I was hopping that we could settle this out of a nasty court battle and stuff but I guess not.

Kenny left the lawyers office and went to Toni's house.

Toni: How did it go baby?

Kenny:Terrible! She's hitting below the belt so hard! She's trying to take my princess from me!

Toni: I'm sorry Ken maybe if I wouldn't had pressured you to end it so....

Kenny: Baby you didn't pressure me I want us to be together. Nicole is just being immature but God has us in his good graces. Just relax and keep looking pretty let me handle this mess.

The next day Kenny and Toni went to meet Nicole at the lawyers office. Kenny would had agreed to anything to get to see Peyton. They ended up settling out of court but Kenny still had to pay Nicole alimony.

Toni: How did it go?

Kenny: Babe it went great we get to spend time with Peyton and my alimony isn't that high!

Toni: How much?

Kenny: 50,000 but only for 5 months.

Toni: So everything is final?!

Kenny: Yes Mrs. Edmonds everything is final.

Toni: So now we can go public!!

Kenny: ........

Is the divorce really final or is Kenny hiding something from Toni? Rate, vote, comment your feedback.