It Just Got Real

It's been 5 months and Love, Marriage & Divorce is doing amazing! They have been touring and selling out arenas all over the world! Because of that they had to push the wedding date back a bit. But they are inseparable and madly in love. Kenny ended up getting full custody of Peyton and everything seems to be going perfect.

Toni: Husband husband where are you? *Singing*

Kenny: Right here looking sexy just for you! *Singing*

Toni: I'm so ready to get back home to my bed I'm tired of these hotels.

Kenny: I'm not I love this alone time without the kids. *Smirking*

Toni: Really Ken!

Kenny: Yeah think about it. I can kiss you *kisses Toni forehead, cheeks, nose & lips* touch you *grabs Toni breasts, thighs then butt* and have you moaning at the top of your lungs with no one knocking on the door or fighting and something getting broke.

Toni: Well since you put it that way *Laughing/ Gets on top of Kenny* Hotels are nice.

Kenny: I knew you would see it my way.

Toni and Kenny make out until it was time for them to go do an interview then they got on the plane and headed back home.

Kenny: Why you keeping looking and smiling at me like that?

Toni: A girl can't just admire her man?

Kenny: Naw you looking like you want the "D" before we get back home! *Laughing*

Toni: Maybe *Gives side eye and smirks*

Kenny: Toni Michele Braxton are you trying to join the mile high club?

Toni: Maybe *Gets up and goes to the bathroom*

Toni and Kenny went at each other like wild animals. The world didn't exist to them. They didn't care if anyone heard them but luckily everyone was sleep. 2 hours later they came out of the bathroom and went to sleep smiling. 

The Next Morning....

Toni: We need to find the perfect house  Ken it needs to be the ultimate house!

Kenny: Okay hopefully this realtor has some good ones to show us.

Realtor: This house is 40,000 sq. ft. It has 15 bedrooms/ 20 bathrooms, 6 garages, bowling alley, pool, basketball court and movie theater.

Toni & Kenny: Wow!

Toni: Ken I love this house! Can you imagine the memories we can make in this house!

Kenny: Ma'am we would like to buy this house.

Realtor: You don't want to know the asking price?

Kenny: The lady likes it so the cost doesn't matter.

Toni: Yay! *Runs and jumps in Kenny's arms and kisses him* The kids are going to love it too.

Tony and Kenny sign the documents and get everything settled at the bank and head back to their old house.

Toni: I'm going to miss this house Ken. *Tearing up*