Too Much Turn Up

At Tamar's house all the girls had put on their onesies and we're having a great time!

Trina: I love when we hang out like this!

Towanda: Yeah takes me back to when we were kids.

Traci: You mean when we were kids some of us was before our time. *Laughs looks at Tamar*

Tamar: Oh uh girl you have tried her she has always been on time.

Toni: Tamar you are a little much. *Holds hands out apart about a foot*

Everybody laughs and run threw the house singing, laughing, eating and drinking.

Traci: Toniiii I'mmmm soooo happy you got your man!

Towanda: Traci are you drunk?

Traci: NO! *Shakes head yes*

Tamar: So if she's drunk then you know Trina messed up!

Toni: Where's Trina anyway?

Trina: I'm right here and banana pudding to all y'all! *Stumbles across floor*

Meanwhile At Kenny's Bachelor Party...

L.A. Reid: Congrats man! This is it that one last night to be the Kenny we all know!

Kenny: Thanks man! I can't get too wild I'm getting married tomorrow!

Melvin: Aww that's so sweet but boy your an Edmonds you know how we do!

Everybody was having a good time and just chilling. By this time everybody was on their 5th round of shots and it seemed like no one was slowing down.

Usher: I haven't had this much fun in a long time!

Melvin: The real fun is about to start in a few minutes. *Smirks*

Kevon: Can we get the groom to come to the center of the room! *Kenny comes and stands by him* I'm so happy that you found love again I hope it's everything you imagined it'll be! *Hugs Kenny* Now sit down we got you some gifts.

Kenny got golf clubs, books on sex positions, empty condom boxes and other things he felt he didn't need.

Kenny: An empty condom box?

Kevon: Take the hint I want another niece or nephew.

Darryl: Yeah if it's a boy I think the name should be Darryl and if it's a girl it should be Darryl too! *Laughing*

Kenny: I got you. *Laughing*

Melvin: Now with no further ado here's the real entertainment for the night.

L.A., Melvin and Usher push out a huge  cake and out pops 4 strippers. The music begins and the strippers began walking towards Kenny.

Vince: Take your time Face! *Laughing*

The strippers start dancing, touching and teasing Kenny. Kenny just sat in pure shock and disbelief of how flexible the girls were. After a 15 minute lap dance Kenny got up took the girls and introduced to the other guys in the room. Kenny felt he had had too much fun from that lap dance. The party continued and everyone kept drinking and having fun.

At Tamar's House....
Tamar: I almost forgot we have to open gifts!

Traci: Me first! Me first! *Passes envelope*

Toni: *Opens envelope* Mr. Sherman's Chiropractor 25 free sessions! *Laughing*

Tamar: That girl is a fool! Okay mine next!

Toni: Eatable panties Tamar!

Tamar: Strawberry flavor. *Smirks*

Towanda: Here you go Tone.

Toni: Towanda what am I supposed to do with this? *Pulls out whip and handcuffs*

Towanda: I know y'all freaky asses don't need this but just in case from time to time.

Trina: Last but not least! Here you go Toni!

Toni: *Opens gift* Really Trina! *Pulls out 6 pregnancy test*

Trina: Just in case girl. *Laughing*

Toni's party ended and they went to bed. Kenny's party went on for another 3 hours full of liquor, laughing and strippers. Kenny eventually passed out in his suite. Tomorrow would be the big day that everyone had been waiting on.