I Tried

These last couple of days has been weird for Kenny. Toni has been walking around all happy and it's really starting to freak him out. Tonya is being professional with him one second and flirting with him the next. School has started back for the kids so they are still on the go.

Toni: Kenny are you ready to go to the studio.

Kenny: Yeah sure I'll drive.

Kenny and Toni drove to the studio in silence. Toni was looking through her phone giggling and laughing. Kenny grabbed her hand and held it. Toni started to blush.

Kenny: So what are you doing over they that has you so happy?

Toni: Nothing could you stop by the store I want to get some candy.

Kenny: Okay sure you want me to go in and get it.

Toni: No I got it I'll be right back.

Toni goes in the store while Kenny sits and waits on her. Toni's phone starts to vibrate and lights up. Kenny looks over at the screen.

Text Message:
James: Have a great day! ❤️
___________________________

Kenny: Who in the fuck is James!

Kenny unlocks Toni phone and reads all the text messages.

Text Message:
James: Hey you!
Toni: Hey! How are you?
James: Better now what are you doing?
Toni: Nothing just relaxing.
James: Oh. When are you going to let me take you out?
Toni: I already told you no.
James: When are you going to let me show you how a woman is suppose to be treated. He plays with your heart too much.
Toni: And you won't.
James: I promise I won't. 😘
Toni: 👌🏽😏
___________________________
Kenny P.O.V.
Well I think I've lost her a little. I know Tone hasn't had sex with this James guy but I think she's into him emotionally.

Kenny sees Toni walking out of the store and try's to put everything back how it was. The ride to the studio was very quiet. Kenny could see out of the corner of his eye that Toni was still blushing and typing her life away.

Toni: See you later Ken.

Kenny: See you later baby.

Toni went to her dressing room and Kenny headed next door to the Paramount Studios site.

Nicole: Hey Kenny!

Kenny: Hey Nicole where's Tonya?

Nicole: She's in a meeting she told me to tell you to go ahead and wait for her in her office.

15 Minutes Later...
Tonya: You have the warmest brown eyes I have ever seen.

Kenny: Thanks ummm you know I'm married right.

Tonya: Yeah I know but I can't help that I like you and find you attractive.

Kenny: I understand that but can you calm the flirting down.

Tonya walks up to Kenny and pushes him against the wall. She kisses him and starts to unloosen his belt. Kenny starts to unbutton Tonya shirt and picks her up. Kenny lays her down on her desk and kisses her body all the way down. He takes her pants and panties off.

Tonya: Kenny I want you so bad.

Kenny: Yeah Tone I want y....

Kenny just stares at Tonya and then quickly gets dressed.

Tonya: What's wrong?

Kenny: I can't do this I'm not doing the soundtrack anymore either. If you need anything call Darryl or David.