We're Gonna Make It After All

Today is the day that they leave for tour. They decided to leave the kids home instead of taking them. It was the day Toni had been waiting for and she was having the worst possible morning ever.

Toni P.O.V.
I woke up late and I can't find anything. I have to be at the airport in 2 hours and with this traffic I need to be leaving now. I planned on being on time and cute but I won't be getting the on time part well I never do but that's another story.

Toni was so busy running around she didn't realize that Kenny had come in the house.

Kenny: Tone are you okay?

Toni: A little I woke up late that's all.

Kenny: Oh okay well calm down and take your time we can catch another plane later in the day if we miss this flight. We'll just send everyone else ahead.

Toni: No I got it.

Kenny: I think I know what will make you get back on track.

Toni: What's that?

Kenny kissed Toni neck and wrapped his hand around her waist. Toni started to melt instantly from his strength. It had been so long since they had felt this relaxed and free. The world stood still as they took their time showing how much they missed each other. The unspoken lust they had inside of them was heavily outweighed by the love they had burning inside of them. With every stroke, moan, scratch, kiss and position change the eye contact became more intense. As they made sweet love their souls danced to its own rhythm of their heartbeats. Toni placed her hands behind Kenny's neck as he floated in and out of her making her clinch. As the pace increased so did the eye contact. Kenny laid his forehead on Toni's and began to restate his vows with every thrust. Toni was speechless as she looked into his brown eyes. The only thing she could do was cry. Kenny wiped the tears away and they began to make out. Kenny and Toni both laid in the bed breathing hard, hair messy with big smiles on their faces. Toni slide into Kenny's arms and played with his ear as he rested his face into her hair. Everything was calm and relaxed until they realized that they were going overseas not somewhere in the states.

Toni: OMG Ken how long does it take to get there!

Kenny: Probably 10 hours.

Toni: Ken we need to be on a plane there in 3 hours.

Meanwhile At The Airport....

Everyone was worried sick about Toni and Kenny. They knew what they were doing but got a little worried because Toni or Kenny didn't tell them to go ahead.

Tamar: I know I didn't cancel my stuff to find out Toni somewhere in another universe getting her back cracked!

Towanda: I'll text her and tell her we are going to get on the flight.

Everyone boarded the plane and took off. Everyone was having fun on the plane playing cards and they even made up a few new songs.

Back At The House...

Kenny: I'll check online and see what I can find right quick.

Toni: Ken have you seen my cell phone.

Kenny: No. While your looking for yours can you find mine too.