Blast from the past

Messiah's POV

I put my hand over the eye Indi just throughly fucked up and gripped my nuts. She may be small, but she's mighty.

I groaned and slowly started to stand up. I opened my eyes and took in the mess that was left of Angel's body.

Seeing as many bodies as I have over the years, it no longer affects me but this type of brutality has to effect someone like Indigo.

My baby has too much going on. I sighed and dragged my hands down my face. I can't even imagine what she's going through but I need her. She's done beat my ass ...again. She's killed the root of her pain and she's pregnant. And if my timing is correct, she's gonna be seeing her little brother for the first time in 10 years.

I pressed the intercom button
"Get the clean up team down here."

I looked at his body again and walked over to him.

"I know I'm speaking to a lifeless body, but this needs to be said. Indigo came to me as a broken woman because of you and even knowing all that she had been through, I still acted like a dumb ass and hurt her more then I ever intended too. She's been through hell and back and I have to do better..be better. I have a girl that I'm gonna make my wife. She's blessed me with 2 more children and I have to be the rock my family needs."

I sighed again and took a look around my white room

Is this what I want?

The door opened and my two man team marched in

"You good boss?"

I nodded and walked out the room.

This feeling, I knew it would come. I just didn't think it would be this soon.

I made my way up the stairs and into the main room where everyone was and before I turned the corner I spotted the one dude who could either heal or completely break my wife.

Angel Jr

A.J's POV

I rocked my newborn son back and forth and smiled at him. He was perfect.

I looked up at my girl and smiled while she was crying her eyes out

"Angel he's here..Our baby is here" she cried and grinned at the same time

I laughed, stood up with my son, and sat at the edge of her bed

"And you were perfect baby. I know work has been stressing me out and I've been snapping, but I love you ma. I love you and I'm always gonna be here for you and our son"

I balanced my son in my arm and pulled my baby girl into my body with my other arm.

I kissed her head and watched as Khai opened his little lips and made an O with them

Junelle smiled and started to kiss all over his little hands and face.

I smiled and watched.

This is it. I did it. I finally have a family that I can call my own.

Without thinking I gripped Junelle tighter and kissed her head.

This is my angel and I loved her more than anyone will ever know.

"You okay baby?" She looked up at me with her hazel brown eyes and I zeroed in on her full lips.

I smiled and softly kissed her bottom lip

"I don't know what I would do without you. You're my heart girl and thank you..thank you for giving me Khai"

"Angel, stop before you make me cry again" she sobbed and her bottom lip popped out