On My Way

Indigo's POV

I stepped out of the shower and dried my body off before putting oils and lotion all over it.

I unraveled my hair from the braid I put it in while in the shower and fluffed it out with my fingers and added some oils to it.

I twirled my body around and admired it. I guess for a mom, I still got my body.

I laughed and slipped into my black lace with green neon trim pantie and bra set and walked to my closet.

I guess you're wondering why I'm so damn happy? Well one because it's Nyla's Cello recital today annnnnnd....

3 syllables

Messiah.

I smiled to myself and choose my long black skirt that covered majority of my stomach and paired it with my cream color crop top.

Thank God the skirt covered my stomach. Not tryna be showing skin at my baby's recital.

I grabbed the new pair of sandles I picked up the other day and got dressed.

Kissin on my tattoos by August started playing and I knew it was big heads ass.

I grabbed it and sat down at the mirror in my bathroom and answered the phone

"Yes Messiah?"

"Hey beautiful, I was just calling to wish Lala good luck with her recital. Tell her I wish I could make it, but I'll make it up to her when you two get here tonight"

I smiled and started applying my makeup

"I'm surprised you remember, but I'll let her kmow. Are you sure you're fine with us staying with you for two weeks?"

"Baby girl, stop stressing. Just leave it up to me. I got this ma"

I rolled my eyes and finished with my makeup

"Okay Messiah, whatever you say but I have to get going. I'll record some of it so you can watch. Talk to you later boo bear"

"Aye, tf I tell you about those ugly ass kiddy names you be tryna give me? Stop that shit."

I just laughed because I knew I was on speaker and he was around his niggas. He participates in the "ugly ass, kiddy" names when he's alone tho. Just like a nigga.

"Yeah whatever little boy, I'll call you before we get on the plane"

"Aiight, bye gorgeous"

I hung up the phone, grabbed my sunglasses, my clutch and bounced.

Nyla was already at the school getting ready for the recital with Anahi. All I had to do was be there front and center. With Dev's ass.

"Ooooooo!"

I turned the radio up when You Can't Judge Her by Rich Homie Quan started playing

I rolled the windows down and vibed all the way to the school and started thinking about the past couple of days.

Nyla was doing great and was beyond excited about the trip to Cali. She's told me she's gonna miss going to school, but I made sure she has her work for the next two weeks so she's good.

Messiah and I have gotten close. I do like him, a lot, but his cocky ass doesn't need to know that. I know for a fact he's still fucking bitches because we're completely honest with each other . Dev and Anahi both called me crazy but how the hell can I trip when he's not mine? We haven't made anything official and I'm not ready to anytime soon, so why trip? I mean it hurts, but I can't trip.