Emotions Come Out

Indigo's POV

It took a minute to convince the nurses to let me take the girls to Messiah, but I got the job done. Plus grandma Joss was in there with the girls doing her grandma duties.

When I finally got them out, they were still half asleep. Kam on my hip and Lala holding my hand. I walked them down the hallway and I was so damn happy I could see my girls again.

I pulled Lala into my side and kissed Kam's head

I'm hurt that Bird died, but I honestly don't know what I would of done if something permanent happened to my family.

I hugged Lala tighter and she laid her head against my stomach while we walked.

When we got close to the door I heard voices in Messiah's room.

I grabbed Lala's hand and opened the door with my other hand

"...Fucking me comes with a cost nigga. I'm PREGNANT and its yo fucking baby!"

I looked at the bitch facing Messiah and I swear, all my anger from this past month came boiling to the surface.

"BISH WHEET?!" I yelled.

Messiah looked up at me and Ol girl slowly started turning around.

I looked dead at Candice and forgot my character for a minute

"WTF YO HOE ASS MEAN PREGNANT!?"

Kam opened her eyes and looked around. I guess the vibrations from my voice woke up Lala too because she started rubbing her eyes

Candice smirked and I almost forgot I had 2 kids with me and I was pregnant.

"Exactly what is sounds like. You won't be the only bitch benefiting from this nigga. I was suppose to have that baby anyway but now I'ma have mine for sure."

I slowly nodded

"Hold that right quick"

I walked out the room and made my way to the lobby where Dante, Nahi, Quan, and Yoda were.

Yoda was knocked the hell out. Arms and legs everywhere. Head back with his mouth open.

Nigga was gooooone.

I shook my head

"Hold them."

Nahi stood up when she heard me and looked at me

"Indi why do you look pissed? The hell could a cripple nigga do now?" Dante said

"Don't worry bout that."

I slipped Kam into Dante's arms and Lala into Quan's

"Yo I'm babysitting now? How much do I get paid?" Quan said

"Nigga you get to keep yo damn life. Now stfu and hold my kids"

I started walking off

"Mama where is daddy? I wanna see daddy"

"I need to know wtf is going on"

I looked at Kam and Lala and then at Nahi.

"Indi, what is going on? You look like Messiah when he smells a rat ass nigga" Dante said as he rubbed Kam's back

"That bitc- excuse me. That female is in there claiming she pregnant by Messiah. I walk in and see that hoe by my niggas side."

Nahi shook her head and slipped out of the hoodie Dante gave her and pulled her hair up.

"I'ma beat this bitch's ass."

"Nah lemme handle that" I said as I pulled my hair up and forgot for the second time today that I'm pregnant