Indie's FLASHBACK

•FLASHBACK•

I hate this shit. I'm 12 years old and my damn lullaby consist of my father beating my mother while she screams for help. Every single night this happens. Regardless if me and my little brother beg and pled for this bitch made nigga to stop. He doesn't listen, the alcohol and drugs are like voices inside of his head. What the fuck am I suppose to do? AJ is over in the corner crying with his legs pulled up to his chest. Tears stain his cheeks and his knees. I hate seeing my only brother scared and crying. All the fuck Angel Senior does is bring our family pain and sorrow.

I slowly rise up and waddle over to my brother and wrap him up in my arms
"AJ, you gotta stop crying. He'll get his, I promise you" I say as I kiss my brothers head
He slowly raises his head up and looks at me. His usual green eyes are darkened from all the crying. My baby looks lifeless, like he just doesn't care anymore.

"Indigo you say the same shit every night and every night mama gets beat on because of that nigga. I'm tried of this shit. Let's just end this tonight."

I look at him like he's lost his mind.
"AJ, what are you even talking about?"
He suddenly bursts up from the floor and starts pacing back and forth trying to burn a damn hole in my fucking floor

"I'm saying let's do something! Why should we have to live like this? He beats on mama Indi! And you, that nigga rapes you! That baby in your stomach is because of that bitch! This nigga deserves to fucking die."

The tears were almost automatic as I wrapped my arms around my baby bump. I'm tired of the bullshit he pulls too. Senior always beats on mama and ever since my 11th birthday he comes into my room and rapes me. My baby girl is by my father, how fucked up is that shit? We need out, but I don't know to get us out without any bodies on our hands.

Nyla starts to kick me and I smile. I need out of this not only for AJ, but to give my baby girl a chance.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask while trying to block out my father's screaming

"Don't even trip off of that Indi."
AJ opens that door with no fear and runs down the hallway leading to our parents room. I can't believe this nigga is serious. Let me get my pregnant ass up so I can see what the hell he's planning on doing.

I slowly ease up and do the same as my little brother, but I speed waddle that shit. I turn the corner and run straight into Seniors chest. Man not this bullshit.

"What the fuck you doing bitch? I told you and that lil nigga to stay the fuck in that damn room!" This nigga is not only drunk, but fucked up.

I tried my hardest to hold in the anger, opening my mouth will only add to his psychotic mood.

"So yo dumb ass wanna play deaf?"

All of sudden I feel my head smash into the wall and blood slide down my forehead. The anger slipped away and pain took it's place. I protectively wrap my arms around my stomach and curl into a ball as he begins to kick me all over my body.

"ANGEL STOP! LEAVE MY BABY ALONE! PLEASE STOP!"

I lift my head a little to see my mother, Kimora, pulling on Seniors body trying to get him off of me. He's ignoring her like he doesn't even feel her hits.

CRACK!

I scream out in more pain as I feel my nose break and my vision goes blurry...

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY SISTER!"