True Friends

Indigo's POV

I woke up and just stared at the ceiling. Today I just wanna relax, but I know in order to keep the lights on and food on the table, I gotta get to work. I got up and showered. I put lotion on and put on my scrubs and tied my hair up into a ponytail. Another long day at the hospital.

Lord, be with me.

I made up my bed and walked the distant to Lala's room to wake her up. She had her legs all over the place and her head was off the bed, right along with her pillow. See, this is why I'm happy she's 10. I couldn't deal with her wildness after she turned 3, and that's why she's had a big girl bed ever since.

I pulled her hair out from under her body because it seemed like it was hurting her scalp and then I gently shook her and planted kisses all over her face. She started groaning and wiggling around.

I laughed and pulled her into my lap and started tickling her and she woke up, quick as hell too. She jumped away and stomped her foot, but I know she was playing or else I woulda beat that ass.

I let her do somewhat of a game of charades so she won't have to sign all the time.

"You need to get ready before Ms. Castillo gets here and leaves your little butt behind. No complaining, get to marching" I signed and left her room to get her breakfast ready. Yesterday she got what she wanted because it was her first day back to school, but today baby girl needs nutrition.

By the time Lala was ready,  her breakfast was ready and Ms. Castillo was already here.

We were in the living room talking while Nyla ate.

"Indi, you seem tired as hell...What's going on?"

I looked down and sighed "Just tired that's all. I really do not feel like myself. I feel like somethings missing."

She pulled me into a hug

"Look, I know Lala spends time with me on the weekends but why don't you just leave her with me for a few nights so you can figure out what's wrong. You can facetime, call, stop by, whatever you need honey. Just 2 days to yourself."

I heard what she was saying, but just dropping my baby off on someone else? I honestly do not think I can do that. She's my responsibility and no matter what I'm going through, I have to be there for her.

"Indigo Rahal, I will personally kidnap Nyla just to give you a break. I have known that little girl and you since she was 5 years old. You're too damn hard on yourself, you gotta loosen up. You're 22 years old and when was the last time you went out and enjoyed Indigo,  let alone got some dick?"

She looked me in my eyes this whole time with a dead ass expression

I laughed "Anahi, dick though? How did we get to that subject?"

She smiled and rolled her eyes "because it's true! That's what's missing, a damn man in your life. You know, I'm taking Lala to school and you're going to work and then tonight me and Lala are gonna help you get ready and you're stepping out tonight! You need some fun!"

I looked at Anahi and realized for the first time since I've met this girl, that she's a true friend. Every time I've gotten caught up at work and couldn't make it home, she would pick up Lala, feed her, bath her,, and let her sleep at her house..Just to get up and cook her breakfast and get her off to school. She was there when I broke down a year after meeting her. She held me when all the pain and hurt caught up to my ass. She's always been there, so I hugged the shit out of her and thanked her and God.

"Girl, I love you to death, you don't even know"

"You don't have to know, just know I love you and you're gonna be late for work so get going. I'll pack her bags and get her off to school. Don't worry ma, I got you."

I jumped up, kissed my baby girl goodbye and speed off to work. All the way there I thanked God for the family that he's sent me.

Messiah's POV

"Aye, Major, when the fuck you coming through the trap? We got some business we need to handle."

My right hand man, Dante, was stressing over the phone like I wasn't on my way now

"Nigga, I'm on my way now. Stop fucking rushing me or I'ma stop and head my ass back home. Just make sure the bitch is ready and I'll be there"

I pressed end and looked back in the mirror at Kam who had headphones on and was coloring in her notebook. 

I smiled at her and admired the job I did on her hair. Her twisties were looking fresh and I dare any nigga to call me gay. Any real father doesn't mind doing his daughters hair. That's my princess and she has me wrapped around her whole hand.

I dropped mamas off at school and headed to the trap. When I walked in I saw nothing but body's scattered everywhere. Someone was doing something and that's just how I liked it.

I seen my other hoe, Leah, walking towards me with nothing but panties on. I smiled and watched her titties bounce every time she took a step. When she reached me, I reached behind her and grabbed onto her ass. Outta all of these females, she's blessed the most. I squeezed it and kissed her neck.

"Whatcha doing baby girl?"

"Nothing, waiting on you to get here daddy"

I bit her shoulder "turn around ma"

She did as told and I licked my lips. She might only be white, but Leah has a body of a goddess. And the shit is, it's all real.

She bent over, already knowing what I wanted and I smacked her ass and watched it clap on its own.

I laughed "I got some business to handle baby girl, I'll be back. Go and sit in my office and don't touch shit. Just sit yo ass down and stay quiet"

I left her standing there and walked to the basement of the trap house. I did the special knock on the door leading to the basement and Dante opened it.

"Man, the fuck was you doing? Ending world hunger? Slow ass muthafucka"

I smacked my lips and walked past him and stood in front of Rodney who was knocked the fuck out.

"Aye, D, get me some pliers and a butcher knife"

I rubbed my hands together and waited for the items to be placed in my hands.

I kicked this nigga dead in his nuts and heard them bust open and seen the blood drip down his body. The only sound in that basement was the sound of this bitch nigga's screams.

"AYE NIGGA SHUT THAT SHIT UP!" I fucking hate when niggas wanna cry and scream about some shit they caused.

"I'ma ask this once, why tf are you late on your fucking payment?"

"M-m-major, you know how it is. It's hard out here. I'm trying.  I only need a couple more hundred and you'll have it by next week, I promise!"

"Rodney, nigga you should know more then anyone, promises from dirt niggas like you don't mean shit to me"

"But I put that on my son! I swear to God I'ma have it next week! Please don't kill me! Major, I have a family! I know you understand that, you got Ka. .."

Before he even spoke my daughter's name, I grabbed his tongue and ripped that bitch out with the pliers.

"Nigga how dare you even think yo sorry ass could ever speak my daughter's name! THIS AINT A GAME!"

All this nigga could do was cry and the shit is dancing on my ever lasting nerve, so I took the butcher knife and kicked his chair so he fell backwards and I went to work on his neck.

When I was done I stood and looked at his pathetic ass.

"Dante, make sure his head gets to his mother's house. Make it be known the debt now is her responsibility. "