The Zone

Messiah's POV

"You really thought you could just fuck with my money and get away with it?"

I looked at 10 niggas who were all strapped onto beds in the white room.

Why do I call it the white room? Because that's wtf it is. It's nothing but white walls, white floors, stainless steel slabs on wheels, drains everywhere on the floor for the blood, medical autopsy tools, and a wall dedicated to chemicals, hoses, and body bags.

When I kill, I like to make statements. Don't fuck with me and you won't have to see Major.

"Y'all a pathetic ass team ya know? First I killed yo boss, that nigga..."

I just shook my head and laughed

"That reminds me, Dukes, how did you like the head on the doorstep? Shit, made me feel like I ran a mafia back in Italy or some shit."

All she did was cry. Little did she know I wasn't gonna kill her. That's against my code as a man, but since she isn't old enough to need a cane or anything like that, she will be working for me in my packaging room in the trap house.

I'm not dumb enough to just let her ass run free, fuck I look like? An idiot

"Please please, I didn't even want that bastard child! I'll do anything just please don't! Don't kill me!"

See, I'm not gonna hit a female but that's what Leah is for. She do anything I ask her simple ass to do.

I looked at Leah and smiled then nodded my head.

She struted her ass over to Mama Dukes and cooked her hand back and then smacked the dawg shit out of Dukes.

She was the only one in a chair in the entire room and you know that shit fall backwards.

I looked at her while she still crying and pleading. Why must these muthafuckas test my patience? Ima tryna be nice because she don't want my ass to hit her.

"Leah untie her and drag her ass down to the basememt. Strip her down and tie her back up. She getting on my fucking nerves."

"Okay daddy."

Leah did as told and shut the door behind her.

Good girl.

I turned to the rest of these bitch made niggas and all tf they could do was try and bargain with me. Like fr nigga? You fucked with my money which fuck with my family and teams family.

Most of my niggas got kids they gotta feed and baby mamas they gotta pay child support to. The fuck? If I don't fuck them up, they still not getting outta here alive.

I stepped up to the first dude who had snot and shit running down his face. His clothes were beat the fuck up and he smelled like he pissed himself. Smh.

I took the gag from his mouth

"How old are you lil nigga?"

"I-im 18"

I chuckled and then started beating his face in until I felt his jaw bone break

"BITCH YOU TALK TO ME WITH RESPECT ONLY! NO SIR YES SIR! NOW HOW OLD ARE YOU?!"

I know it was gonna be hard for him to talk, especially since his shit is broke, but he shoulda thought about that because he fucked with my money.

"I-i-im...I'm..I'm 18..s-sir"

I shook my head. Soft ass.

"And tell me, was it worth it?"

He started shaking his head and blood flew everywhere