Can you handle it?

Messiah's POV

When shawty arrived I felt at peace. I shook my head while driving down the road 

That shit sound hella gay. 

Frfr, the fuck is Indigo doing to me? 

I looked over at her as she looked at the window.. I've only known shawty for a week and change, but I'm already calling her baby girl, shooting niggas in they knee caps for disrespecting her, and ignoring females business to watch her daughter's recital. Maaaaan. 

I squeezed her hand and pulled up to the house and cut the car off

"We're here"

I looked at her as she took in everything that was my home since Kam was born

"Aiight, we're always honest sooo...I know we've never talked about your work, but I know you're a drug dealer annnnd although this house is beautiful, it isnt that big..."

I looked at her like I was offended and then started laughing 

"Ma, yeah I'm in the game, but I'm not a drug dealer, I run these streets. I'm the boss and nah my house isn't that big because I don't need the police breathing down my damn neck, so I keep it as simple as possible."

"Yeah, I get that"

"Let's get inside the house."

She nodded and went to the trunk to get the bags while I grabbed the girls, who were still asleep. I kissed both of their foreheads and turned around to Indi

"Aye get the keys from my back pocket" 

She got the keys and opened the door to my house 

I stood on the porch and looked at the way her curves stood out. I doubt she knows what she does to me since I've been tryna keep this shit on a friend level

"Nigga what are you staring at?" She had her hand on her hip and a confused look on her face.

I swear if it wasn't for her past and the hard evidence in my arms, I'd swear she was a damn virgin. So damn clueless.

"Nothing ma, help me get them upstairs"

She reached for Lala and I stepped back

"Nigga yo ass cant carry her, just follow me and then open the door for me"

I walked through the kitchen and up the stairs to the second level. I heard her footsteps so I walked down the hall and to the left 

"Open it" 

She rolled her eye and mumbled "bossy ass" before she opened the door to Kam's room, which was covered in nothing but princess stuff. 

I laid Kamryn down, since she already had her PJ's on.

"Aye, you gotta take Lala to change into her PJ's"

"Nigga I know this. Give me my daughter"

I handed her over and Indi took her and the bag and went to the bathroom across the hall that belong to Kam. 

I kissed baby girl's head and waited to do the same to Lala

When Indi put her in the bed with Kam, I kissed her head and grabbed Indi and shut their door

"Where am I sleeping Messiah? I need a shower and some sleep"

I grabbed her hand and bags and walked to my room. I opened the door and put her stuff down 

"In here"

"Uh, no. This is your room. The fuck."

"Its either here or the couch. Guest bedroom is being remodeled."

She smacked her lips and went to the bathroom to shower. 

Baby girl so mad she didn't even remember to take a pair of clothes. I, being the gentlemen that I am, took the liberty to go through her bags and found her some panties and a t shirt with her small ass shorts for bed.

I knocked on the door and she didn't answer so fuck it.

I opened the door and Indi was completely naked and tryna put her hair up for her shower. I leaned against the door frame and watched her.

She turned around and screamed when she saw me and tried to cover her body up. 

I chuckled and walked towards her

"MESSIAH WTF! GET OUT OF HERE YOU CREEP!'

I backed her up against the wall and took her arms and put them above her head. I knew she was scared, but I wasn't gonna hurt her. I needed her to be comfortable with me, fully clothed and naked though. 

I looked down at her body then back up at her. Clothes did her body no justice. I swear she has the body of a goddess. 

"Messiah...What are you doing? Leave!"

The way she said my name? Nah she wasnt serious. I started kissing and sucking on her neck and like I knew she would, she started to moan.

I slid my hands down to her thighs and picked one up and put it around my waist

"We're not gonna have sex. I can promise you that, you're not ready for that ma, but I do wanna push your limits. I'll only go as far as you want me to, can you handle that?"

She looked up at me and I knew I had her

"Messiah..." she bit her bottom lip and nodded her head slowly

I smirked and stepped back and got butt ass naked. 

She looked down at my member and gasped 

"MESSIAH!"

I gripped her ass in my hands and lifted her up so her legs were around my waist then I stepped into the shower. I let the water beat down on us and I put her back against the wall

"Indi, you gotta support yourself aiight?"

She only nodded and put one of her legs down and I gripped the other.

I started at her lips and made my way down to other set of lips. 

I put her thigh over my shoulder and started out slowly because I knew its been a minute for baby girl. She started gripping on my head and moaning my name loudly, and I just began.

I smirked and tried my hardest to make baby girl bust in a way that made her knees weak.

I got exactly what I wanted when Indigo screamed my first and last name at the top of her lungs and her right leg gave out. 

"M-mes-messiah..Baby, I'm sorry"

I stood up and held her body in my arms from behind

"Indigo, baby girl there's nothing to be sorry for"

"I know...I say it when I'm nervous...thank you"

I burried my face into her neck and laughed 

"Don't thank me. Just enjoy what I'm tryna give you"

"Which is what?"

"A man that wants to be there for you, no matter what. I'm not perfect, and yeah some might call me a hoe, but that shit isn't permanent. I like you Indigo. A lot. I respect you as a woman and yeah I just gave you head, but I needed you to be wide open for this conversation because I know you and them walls are like super strength weave glue. I'm here and I'm trying, but I need to know, can you handle this? Do you wanna at least try this out?"

I heard her start to cry and I just hugged her tighter. 

"I don't need an answer right now baby girl, give it to me when you're ready."

She nodded and cried some more, so I did what Anahi would be screaming at me to do. I shut off the water, got out the shower, dried us both off, helped Indie get dressed, slipped on my boxers, and carried my baby to bed.

Indigo snuggled into my side and I just held onto her and kissed her forehead.

Hell, can I handle this?