I Miss You

Indigo's POV

A few weeks after that shit happened with Candice, I learned to just ignore her. I know she wants what's mine, she did once have it, but that was then and this is now. I get she WAS the baby mama, I'm sorry for the loss of their child, but Messiah is mine and I'm not going anywhere. We've been together for a little over 2 months and it may of been fast, but I fell in love with him. He's an amazing father figure for Lala and he treats her just like he treats Kam. And me? He shows me what real love is suppose to be like and I completely trust him.

So, what in the fuck do I look like letting some ran through hoe take my nigga? I'll skin her ass alive and call it a day.

Besides that, Messiah has been busier then ever. Supposably somebody blew up a shipment of his and word on the streets is that it's the same dude who ordered the break in when me and the girls were there. Messiah has gone overboard and has everyone on his team out looking for this dude. He even has me and the girls on lock down. The only time we're allowed outside of the house is when I go to work and they go to school, but with bodyguards of course.

It's annoying af because all I look at is the same damn walls every day when I'm not at work. And the fact that him and his team are constantly over here? That pisses me off too. The only ones I get along with is Dante, Yoda, Quan, and Ink..Those are my niggas. I found out Dante and Yoda are from Texa,  so I love having little pieces of home with me in Cali.

Speaking of home...I miss it. I decided to call the only person that I miss in Texas

"Devin!!!!"

"BITCH NO! PAUSE! FUCK YOU CALLING ME FOR?"

I frfr paused...."wait....Bae, you mad at me?"

I heard him laughing "hell nah I'm not mad at yo ass bitch, I'm mad that you fucking can't call nobody though! Fuck wrong with you hoe?"

"Maaaan I promise it's not like that. I've just been busy and shit is crazy down here." I said as I laughed

"Wtf is so important? If that random ass nigga isn't doing what he's suppose to be doing then I'ma fuck him up with my bangin, new full set! No games will be played!"

I just laughed at this nigga

"No, and leave my baby alone. It's not him...Some shit happened that is making him act crazy though. There was a break in when me and the girls were here"

"BISH WHEEET?! IS MY GOD DAUGHTER OKAY? OMG! IS THAT WHY YOUR BITCH ASS IS CALLING ME?! TO TELL ME MY BABY IS DEAD! OMG! INDIGO RAHA-"

"NIGGA WILL YOU STFU! Damn...Nyla is perfectly fine and safe. I called because I missed yo overly dramatic ass"

"Oh bitch I knew that. You should of stayed in Houston"

"Yeah yeah...why don't you come to Cali? I miss you!"

"Me? Dev? Come to Cali? When?"

"Whenever you can get away from those niggas you be lockin down" I said as I laughed and walked into the kitchen

"Girl bye, I'll look up flights and text you later bae"

"Okay, love you bae" I said as I wrapped my arm around Messiah's waist from the back

"Love you too"

click

"Indigo who tf you talking to?"

I looked up and saw him looking down at me with Kam in his arms, asleep

"Devin...Not even like that babe"