FLASHBACK

Kimora's body hit the floor and blood splattered everywhere. It was almost as if everything stopped in time at that moment. Angel Senior stopped beating on Indigo, Indigo stopped crying, and Angel Junior no longer shook while screaming and hitting Senior. The kids mother laid there lifeless, but she had a peaceful smile on her face.

Indigo slowly crawled to her mothers body and Senior just looked at his wife. He couldn't believe she was actually gone. All the shit he's put her through for all these years and this is how it ends? With the good dying and the bad surviving? I guess it's true..the good do die young. Oh well.

The smirk on Senior's face shocked AJ and Indi to the core. When the beatings and rapping's started occurring they started to believe their father no longer cared for them, but this shit is just psychotic.

AJ walked over to the house phone and called 911 ... That's the only thing he could do. They needed help.

* 5 MONTHS LATER *

AJ has entered a deep ass depression. He's drowning in his sorrow and every time he closes his eyes all he sees is his mothers blood everywhere. He wants out. He's disgusted with himself and he just wants out.

Indigo had her daughter who is now one month old. Even though her father beat her severely the night of mothers death, breaking 3 ribs, her nose, and a broken arm..Nyla Nicole Rahal and Indigo survived. She has no idea what she's going to do with a baby but she loves her daughter with all of her heart. She just wishes her daughter could of met her grandmother. Indigo and AJ now live with their uncle on their father's side.

All of Angel Senior's dirt caught up to him and he's now facing 25 years of prison time. He doesn't regret anything he's done. Every day he hopes and prays that bitch Indi and Angel die. Fuck Nyla too.

** 2 MONTHS LATER **

AJ has tried to kill himself countless of times in the past 2 months. No type of bullshit ass therapy or medication can help him. Every got damn time he tried to off hisself, Indigo's dumb ass waltzed in on some Queen of Sheba type shit. He honestly just doesn't care anymore.

Indigo is raising her daughter and attending school to the best of her ability. It's hard when people look at you with disgust for being a teen mom. It's even harder when people think your worth has somewhat gone down when you're young with a baby. She always wants to say some shit like "I was raped! It's not my fault!"...but then she looks at her daughter and she could never say that. Although it's the truth, Nyla was a gift. That's that.

Indi is scared for her brother though..he needs help. Not from no damn shrink though, he needs someone he can build a connection with, someone who won't give up on him.

Indi's uncle decided to ship him off to their aunt in order to find himself and heal. No one knows where he'll be staying besides their uncle...