Coincidence or fate?

Indigo's POV

I have a boring ass life. This shit is sad. I'm 22 years old, with a 10 year old daughter. I have two people I can trust and I'm not the partying type. But when my ass does hit the scene I almost let a random ass nigga fuck. Maaaaan.

I shook my head and just focused on picking up my daughter and tryna figure out if I should take time off to go to California with Dev.

While I was on my lunch break Dev called and asked me to come to Cali with him for a week. He said it would be good for me to come out of my shell and meet new people. And it would be good for Lala to see some more scenery.

It sounded good, but ....I'll think later

I pulled up to Anahi's house and searched for my purse in the backseat and got out the car. I shut the door and turned around

You have got to be fucking with me...

"Do you do this often? Follow people?  I guess Stranger Danger is true."

I folded my arms because even though it's creepy as hell that this nigga is here, he's fine as hell and all I wanna do is wrap my legs around him.

He smirked and stood up

"You know it's funny, I never had a female act so hard to get. I'm here because I belong here, what about you?" He said this as he walked towards me

I just rolled my eyes and turned my head the other way

"How did you even know I was gonna be here? Fucking bastard."

He laughed and stepped closer

"This isn't even about you ma. Why you calling me a bastard? Weren't you the one who said I don't even know you? Judgmental baby girl, not cute."

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

Dear God, why did you send my personal devil in the disguise of this man? Why does he have to be so gotdamn fine!

"Cat got your tongue?"

I slapped his hand away and rolled my eyes

"No. But your jolly green giant ass is in my way. So if you don't mind, move ya ass."

"Why you playing like you don't want me? In the clu-"

"What happened in the club was a damn mistake. I was tipsy and way over my head. Now move."

"You say it was a mistake,  but your body said something totally different ma. Why you lying"

I sighed and just walked around him. I don't have time to discuss anything with this dude. I walked up the porch and just as I was about to knock on the door, Stranger Danger grabbed my arms and put them behind my back and softly kissed my neck

"I see you put makeup on thinking you could cover em up. Let's not forget who put them there in the first place"

He let go of my arms and just opened the door like his bitch ass owned the damn place.

Whatever.

I walked in after him and when I saw Lala I ran to her and hugged her.

Yeah it was two days, but when you've gone almost 10 years seeing the same face everyday, you miss it when it's gone.

She hugged me back and a little girl that was soooo adorable, jumped up and hugged me too

"I want a hug!"