History

Messiah's POV

I drove down the street and looked in the review mirror to see Indi in AJ's arms. He kept kissing her head and whispering in her ear.

If this was anyone else, I would be pissed, but it's my baby's brother and she needs someone to hold her together, because she damn sure isn't letting me.

I sighed and focused back on the road.

I really fucked up.

I gripped the steering wheel tighter and turned down grandma Joss's street. Ever since I got my girls back, I can't stand being away from them for too long.

When I parked and went to open my door, Aj spoke up.

"Where are we?"

I looked back at him and raised my eyebrow

"We're picking up the girls." Indigo said softly.

She smiled and reached for the door, but I ended up opening it for her and helping her out of the car.

"This is the house of my daughter's grandmother. We gotta pick them up and then we'll head back to the house." I said and pulled Indigo into my side. Surprisingly she didn't fight me, but instead wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me.

I looked down "what?"

She blushed and looked away.

BRUH. These hormones are fucking with my head. One minute she hates me, the next she's blushing and smiling like we're all good.

"Yoda mentioned that you have 3 kids. You had 2 more kids sis?" Aj said as he walked around the car and stood beside me

Baby girl giggled and shook her head. She then stepped out of my arms and went to grab onto AJ's hand. He pulled her close and started walking up the driveway like he owned the place.

"Well technically Kam isn't mine biologically. She's Messiah's daughter, but she calls me mama and-"

"And she is Kam's mother. Indigo is the mother to all of my children. Just know that" I said and brushed past Aj to get to the door.

Just as I was about to knock on the door, it flew open and there stood Lala.

I smiled down at her and scooped her up in my arms. I started kissing all over her face and she smiled big as fuck.

I chuckled "what I tell you about opening the door? You let grown folk do that baby girl." I signed.

"I'm sorry daddy, but I missed you!" She signed back and then quickly looked behind and got a confused expression.

I slowly turned around and looked at Aj, who was staring at Nyla like she was the most amazing thing on this earth.

"Aj...meet your niece. Nyla Nicole." Said Indigo as she came and stood by me and princess.

Nyla still looked confused, but decided to lay her head on my shoulder with her arms around my neck.

I kisses her forehead and looked to Indigo for permission.

She nodded and put her hand over her mouth as tears slid down her cheeks.

"Um...baby girl. This is Aj. He is your momma's brother. So what does that make him to you?" I signed to her.

"Um, my uncle? Right?" She signed back.

I nodded and kissed her head again.

"Yes, he's your uncle."