Temporary

Indigo's POV

I stood in the kitchen and rubbed my belly while all of Messiah's team was huddled in the kitchen too, tryna organize this mission to get my baby's back. A few days ago Dante though he had a lead, but that was a bust. They blew that place up and everybody in there died. Did I like it? No. I'm hurt and sad people died but I'l

Every day they were gone, my heart hurt worse and worse. I'm stressed out. I'm pregnant. I'm angry all the time..Messiah..His bitch ass hasn't made it better. He said he would get his shit together but that ain't gone happen. I'm living with him still, even though Anahi said I wasn't going too. At the time I felt I needed to be around him, but now? Nah. I feel totally different. That nigga feels like an unwanted baby daddy to me.

I'ma mess. All I do is cry and pray. I'm so emotional it's not even funny. I just want my girls back. I miss their smiles, laughs, conversations, silliness...I even miss the thousand question they'd ask a day.

I'm a broken person...

Dante's POV

It's been a few weeks since the girls have been missin. Major got his dumb ass head in the right location and helping getting them back, but that nigga fuckin Indigo up. I looked up from the team and saw Indi standing there with a blank look and her hand on her stomach, rubbing it.

I looked at Major and this nigga didn't even see wtf his future wife was going through. I sighed and heard Anahi's voice in my head talking about some damn help my fucking sister! and beat my brothers ass!

I stepped back from the huddle and went over to ma and looked down at her

"Indi?"

She just stared at the ground

I looked back at the team and sighed. Fuck em, they'll be straight.

I pulled Indi into my side and rubbed my hand on her arm.

"Ma, you hear me? Snap out of it"

She slowly looked up at and baby girl started leaking.

I started to wipe the tears away as fast as I could and kissed ma's head "I got you, don't worry"

I picked her up and went through the door that leads to the stairs. I brought her upstairs and laid her in bed.

"..Dante...where are they?"

I looked down at Indigo lookin fragile and a hot ass mess...And my heart hurt. I know what this girl has been through. Since Major been actin like a bitch since everything happened, she has no one other then Nahi here for her. Believe it or not, I've seen this girl at her lowest point. She's like a little sister to me now.

I sat down on the bed and looked her in her eyes

"You don't need to worry bout that ma. Just know they'll be coming home soon, I got you. I promised you I'd get them back and I will. Me and Messi-"

"Please...don't say his name.."

I sighed and nodded

"We've been working hard and we know where they are, but it's dangerous so we gotta move quickly and quietly so we can get the girls before shots are fired. Ain't nobody leaving that shit alive, beside the girls and the team."

She nodded and started crying again

"Dante can I come with you and Nahi? I know she said I should of just left her when I got out of the hospital, but I need to go now. I can't be here with him. My baby doesn't need the added stress. He's cheating again...I know he is. I can't do it. I just want the girls back so I can leave this state and go home."