Manners

Indigo's POV

As soon as Messiah answered his phone, his whole facial expression changed. He hung up and rubbed his hands down his face

Somethings wrong

I pulled his hands from his face and looked at him "What's wrong baby?"

He sighed

"I gotta go by the house..."

"Okay? Why you looked stressed? The house isn't that far away, we have time"

This nigga was over here trippin.

"Nah Indigo, not that house" He sighed and leaned over to whisper in my ear

"Aside from selling drugs, weapons and what not...I own a house that's used for niggas to come in and pay for sex. It's just money."

I musta looked at this nigga like he was pycho

"Fuck you mean niggas pay for sex? You prostituting females?!"

He looked around the place then back at me

"Do you mind not being so gotdamn loud?  We're in a public place Indigo"

This nigga here

"I'll do yo dumb ass a favor, bastard"

I got up and walked out the fucking restaurant.

Tf does this nigga think he is? How can you have a young daughter and prostitute females at the same damn time? I knew he was in the game, but I didn't know he pimpin females.

I took off my heels and walked down to the shoreline.

The fuck am I suppose to do? I got a daughter my damn self and what he does isn't sitting right with me. I can't deal

I felt his arms wrap around me and him lean down to my ear

"Look Indigo, I know you probably mad at a nigga but I don't have time for this. I gotta get to the house so I need you to be a solider right now and check yo emotions. Now get in the car"

He gripped my waist and turned me around

"Go"

"Wtf! Messiah NO! I'm not going to yo nasty disease infested wanna be business! Get off of me!"

"Indigo! Shut yo fucking mouth and GO to the fucking car willingly or not, I don't give a damn but yo ass will get there one way or the other"

"Fuck you Messiah!"

"I told yo fucking ass" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started walking up the beach

People were looking at us crazy but I didn't give a fuck. Fuck this nigga.

I start wiggling around and hitting him anywhere I could

"PUT ME DOWN BASTARD!"

He just kept walking and then threw me in the car and got in my face

"Look, when I tell you to do something, you do it. I don't want no complaining or you acting like a big ass brat. I got business I gotta handle and you gone stfu and let me do what I gotta do. Got it?"

I just looked at him. Fuck he think I'ma do? Agree with his ass? Fuck him.

He grabbed my chin and brought my face closer to his

"Indigo Rahal, I asked you a fucking question, do you understand me?"

"Yes I fucking understand now get the hell off of me Messiah!"

He pushed my legs into the car and slammed the door.

To say the ride over to his "business" wasn't silent as hell and awkward, would be a damn lie.

When we pulled up I didn't even look at the building, I just sat there with my arms folded across my chest.

"Indigo"

I didn't say not a damn word

"Indigo?"

....

"So you gone ignore me?"

....

He sighed and turned towards me

"Look baby I'm sorry aiight? I apologized and we'll talk later but first I gotta handle this. Can you please get out the car?"

"For what? I'm not fucking going in there!"

"Because if some shit happens out here, I can't protect you. I need you to come in with in case one of my enemies do some shit that'll have them 10 feet under."

I didn't say shit but open my door and get out.

Messiah got out and grabbed my arm before walking up to the building and nodding to the security guards.

They opened the door and Messiah dragged me inside.

"Look, I'ma let you sit in my office aiight?"

I just nodded and let me show me the way

I was looking around at all the girls who were walking around with nothing but thongs on and thirsty ass niggas who were tryna fuck em.

I seen this Hispanic girl start smiling at Messiah and then she got up and walked up to us

"Hey Papi, where you been? You know I've been missing you?"

This bitch started rubbing her titties all over Messiah's chest

"Candice look, I don't have time for you. You need to leave"

Ol girl looked at me and rolled her eyes

"Is this the bitch everyone's been talking about? So since you got some new pussy you wanna act different?"

Bitch? Did this cheap hoe just call me a bitch?

"Hold up, bitch who tf you think you are calling me out my got damn name?"

"AYE Y'ALL STFU! CANDICE WATCH WHO TF YOU TALKING TO!"

She rolled her eyes

"Man whatever, so you gone give me some dick or not Messiah?"

I grabbed that bitch by her hair and slung her to the ground

Messiah grabbed me and started dragging me away from her while I kicked and screamed

"BITCH THIS IS MY DICK! YO HOE ASS NEED TO LEARN SOME FUCKING MANNERS BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS! IM NOT THE ONE BITCH!"

Messiah opened a door and threw me inside and slammed the door

I folded my arms

"Messiah, who tf is that? One of the many of bitches you fucked? I'm not even gone trip off of that, I know you fucked her. But when you asked me to be your girl, you shoulda made sure these ignorant ass hoes of yours knew you had a pussy at home and no longer needed theirs!"

He turned around, grabbed me, put me against a wall and punched the wall by my head

"INDIGO! Please...Please just shut up right now."

He shut his eyes and I seen his jaw flex.

I knew he was stressed...and I'm letting this irrelevant hoe get me out of my character

I reached up and gripped the back of his head and rubbed it

"I'm sorry baby...it's just...There's no excuse. Go handle what you need to handle and I'll wait here okay?"

He opened his eyes and stared at me

He lowered his head and kissed my lips softly then whispered against them

"Im sorry mamas...I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise"

I just nodded and pecked his lips

He kissed my forehead and left.

I watched him leave and sunk down to the ground and pulled my knees to my chest

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?