Family Matters

Messiah's POV

I was released from the hospital 3 days ago and a nigga couldn't be happier.

Sitting up in a hospital bed with no way to get Indigo to believe what I was tryna tell her, having my girls back and not being able to do the things they wanted to do...And having to listen to everybody bitch at me about Candice, all that shit was highly annoying.

After I got out the hospital, Indi packed up and moved in with Nahi and D for the time being. I expected that. After all the shit I pulled and having a bitch claim she pregnant by me. Doesn't make it hurt any less tho.

What surprised me was when Kam cried and screamed when Lala and Indi left.

Baby girl was in her feelings all damn day and I couldn't deal.

Finally I just did what she wanted...I asked Nahi to come and get her.

She immediately stopped crying when she knew I was letting her go with Indi and Nyla.

Little girl is a trip

When I got her stuff packed and sent her off, I just chilled.

Nah, I lied.

Candice's ass has been harassing me since I left the hospital. She wants me to pay for all this bullshit and she ain't even 2 months yet. Like bitch slow yo row.

Oh...Damn. I forgot. Y'all didn't know she came out pregnant.

Indigo for real made her take a pregnancy test and I was 1000% on board with the idea. I thought the girl was lying but nah, she flashed that pregnancy test as soon as she got her results.

I sighed and sat down on the couch and looked around this big ass empty house.

No kids, no girl...No nothing.

Normally a nigga would be happy but I just can't tap into that shit.

I miss the family I created.

I miss it all.

Shit, I wanna see my girls on a daily basis. And I'm tryna bond with my unborn as he or she grows. Feel like I'm not even wanted at the moment.

I need advice out the ass

I picked up my phone and called up grandma Joss

"Hey child, what do you want?"

"Damn grandma, I was just tryna call and see how you are." I chuckled

"Yeah right. You sound board as hell. If your looking for entertainment, I'm not the one"

I shook my head and sighed

"Nah...It's more like I need advice."

I heard her gasp

"Boy you got the clap?!"

I looked around the room and then at my phone crazy and busted out laughing

"No grandma! I need advice about how to get Indigo to stop holding grudges"

She smacked her lips and sighed

"Boy you say that like she has no right. Let's face the fact that you cheated in her most vulnerable state. And not to mention you got one of these fast ass little hoes pregnant. Let's accept that and then maybe you can get her back"

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face

"Iight. I'll try."

"There's no trying, do it. Now give my grand baby a kiss. Bye child"