Own it

Indigo's POV

I woke up to Messiah's big ass wrapped around me like he was three. I honestly didn't mind though. This is the only time where he seems at peace.

I started to rub his head and just look at him.

Last night Messiah told me he likes me. A lot. Little bastard also gave me head and I couldn't even be mad because it was good af and helped me release a lot of built up stress.

He groaned and laid his head on my chest and I just watched him. He was a big baby to be honest,  he just didn't let the world see him like that.  I can understand that because of the life he lives.

I thought back to the question he asked me last night..

Can you handle it Indi?

I looked down at the man laid out on top of me.

I think I could. For one, he's never lied to me,  he's always honest. Two my daughter loves him and he seems to love her two. And I love Kam already. Do I love her father though?  Is too early to tell but I can say he makes me happy. Three, he respects me. And he backed off the day I found out who he was.

I slid my hand down his back and rubbed it.

He pulled me closer to me and mumbled "good morning beautiful"

I laughed "good morning boo bear"

He smacked his lips and kept his eyes closed

"can I get a good morning kiss?"

"Nigga tf is wrong with you?  I don't want yo may ass morning breathe on me. Now move so I can get the girls up and start breakfast"

this fat ass bastard jumped up quick as hell

"You making who breakfast? Can I have some or are you gone be trifling and not give me any?"

"Messiah move ya ass. YES you'll get some too now move!"

He grinned like the fat ass he was and I got up and brushed my teeth.

Messiah came in and brushed his teeth while standing behind me.

I swear he takes his height and fucks with my head. I'm only 5'1, so his ass is constantly fucking with me

I rolled my eyes, finished, and walked out the bathroom and to the girls room

I woke up Kam first

"Baby girl, wake up so you can help me make breakfast"

I rubbed her head and she opened her eyes and smiled at me

"Indi where you come from?"

I laughed and picked her up

"I came from home to see you, silly."

I reached over and shook Lala awake and we all headed downstairs to make breakfast.

When we finished we had made pancakes,  bacon,  cheese grits, hashbrowns, eggs,  and toast. 

Messiah came up behind me and grabbed my hips and put his head on my shoulder

"Where are the girls?"

"Washing their hands for breakfast."

He smiled against my neck and kissed it

"Thank you baby, you didn't have to."

"Actually I did. Yo ass cant cook"

"You got jokes huh?"

He started tickling me and I busted out laughing and tried to get away from him until Lala and Kam saw us and attacked Messiah

I jumped up and down and screamed

"WHAT NOW! THREE AGAINST ONE!"

Messiah acted like the girls were frfr doing something, for their benefit

"You gone turn my baby girl's against me? "

I laughed and pulled the girls away and sat them at the table.

Messiah said good morning to everybody and then went over and signed it to Lala and kissed her on her forehead.

After breakfast, Messiah had to handle some stuff at work,  so me and the girls decided to hit up the local ice cream place and aquarium. Thank God for GPS and Messiah's verity of cars.

After the aquarium I took them to the nail shop to get their fingers and toes painted while I got a pedicure and a fullset.

On the way home I looked back in the mirror and seen Kam and Nyla communicating the best way they could. They just made faces at each other with an occasional sign from the two.

I'm happy they get along. I'm even more happy that Kam seems to somehow understand that Lala is different from her, but to treat her just the same.

I pulled up at the house and saw that Messiah still wasn't back. I didn't stress it, I'll just call him when I get in the house.

When I got the girls settled down, and got them their snack, I called Messiah

"Hey baby, whatcha doing?"

"Uh, I just got back to the house. Where are you?"

"I'm still at work, I'm sorry ma. Did you have fun with the girls?"

"Yeah. When are you gonna be home?"

"I'll be home later tonight baby girl, and we're gonna go out. I gotta go though, give the girls a kiss for me. Ttyl babe"

The line went dead.

This bitch hung up on me? Nah. I know he didnt.

I looked at my phone and it was just showing a picture of Lala and Kam at the aquarium today, it was my home screen.

I sighed and put my phone down. Nigga better have a good ass explanation.

I made dinner for the girls, fettucini alfredo, got them to take their baths and put them down to bed.

Jolly green giant still wasn't home. Man fuck this.

This house might not be mine, and that man isn't either, but I'm not about to stay up all night and wait on his ass.

I showered and got ready for bed.

When I climbed into bed, I gotta admit it felt different...

Last night Messiah held me and I hoped he'd do the same, but nah. He's running the streets.

I rolled my eyes and just went to sleep.

|3 AM |

I was barely conscious but I knew Messiah was home and that he took a shower because I felt his body and smelt the soap 

"Messiah? "

"Shh, baby I'm home."

"Where were you?"

He pulled me on top of his chest and made my legs straddle his body. He began to rub my head

"I had some business to handle, but I'm good. I'm safe and at home,  get some sleep mamas."

I'm too tired to fight with him and honestly I have never had a fight with him. I don't know how he's gonna react to seeing my tempter but he better get ready because he gone get it tomorrow.

He kissed my head and wrapped his big arms around me.

"Sweet dreams baby girl"

Yeah lil nigga, get as much sleep as possible. You gone need it.