A Trophy

Messiah's POV

I stood up and made my way down to the girl because obviously neither of us was gonna look away.

As I got closer, I started to realize baby girl wasn't a bad bitch, but she was beautiful. In every way.

"Staring isn't nice. Didn't your mama teach you that?"

I smiled at her and shook my head

"Ditto ma"

She rolled her eyes, but I peeped her starting to blush.

I reached out and touched her cheek

"So I got you blushing now, huh beautiful?"

I stepped closer to her and I had to look down at the girl, even though she was wearing high heels.

She just chuckled and turned around so her back was to me. I took that shit as an invitation. So I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her back against me.

"You don't even know me like that little boy. Stranger Danger"

She tried to move my arm but I'm stronger then baby girl and I just pulled her closer.

"Hmm, stranger danger isn't real in my book. How else would you fall in love?"

I felt her breathe hitch in her throat and I chuckled and started to rub my thumb against the bare skin of her stomach. This half shirt shit was the best invention for niggas all across the world. Including ya boy.

I felt goosebumps rise up on her skin

"You're one of those guys huh? The one who thinks he can have any girl he wants right? When I saw you from across the room, I never thought you'd be the typical nigga"

She wiggled her ass against me and I bit down on my bottom lip and then released it.

"I never took you for the judgmental type ma"

I brushed my bottom lip across the back of her neck and I felt her nails dig into my arm at that moment.

Na Na by Trey Songz came on and I silently thanked God and the Dj.

Indigo's POV

This dude, whatever his name is. Is fucking with my tippiness.  Like fr, I was doing fine until this  nigga walked up and grabbed me like he had some claim.

This is all that keeps replying in my head when I felt his thumb start to rub on the flesh that my

crop top didnt cover.

Goosebumps started to rise on my skin and I bite into my bottom lip. I felt myself getting wet and I needed to focus but that shit ain't happening. Not with 4 shots of vodka in my system.

I shot a smart comment at him and he shut my ass up quick. And at that moment I felt his bottom lip brush against the back of my neck and I swear I was soaked.

Tf is wrong with my body?

Na Na by Trey Songz came on and I just said fuck it.

Just because I dance with a dude doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck him? Even though my panties are soaked, that does not mean I'ma just give it up. But I can let loose and have some fun, like Anahi said.

I started to grind my ass against his member and I knew he was eating this up. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kept working my ass against him.

He dug his fingers into my stomach and pulled me closer against his now, hard member

He bit my earlobe and when Trey sang