The Worst

Messiah's POV

I looked around at all the titties and ass and smiled. Aside from my trap houses, this is where you'd find me. Surrounded by nothing but bitches looking for their next pocket of meal change. Most of these females are dirty and used the hell out, but most of the niggas who slide through here don't give a damn, so why should I? They give my daughter a place to lay her head, food on the table, and extra money to be spoiled with. I love this life, hell I'm the one who created it. Tf I look like giving it up?

"Hey papi,  I missed you. Why you no come and see me last week?"

This Hispanic bitch named Candice, started rubbing her ass all against my member. I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto her thighs for the hell of it. Why not get some pussy and maybe some neck?

I started to tell her what I knew she wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry ma, you know I'm busy. I'm here now though, you forgive me?" I asked as I bite into her neck softly and slide the tip of my tongue against the soft skin.

I felt her legs shake a little bit and her breathe hitch. Only a matter of time before ma gets wet, if she's not already.

"Hmmm,  yes papi. I forgive you."

She started leading my hands towards her center and I laughed on the inside. These females make it too easy. And they wonder why all dudes see them for is a quick fuck.

Females like Candice are only out for money and dick and they'll get it however they need to. I honestly don't give a damn. This little hoe won't get shit from me but some dick and the money I allow her to make. I run a brothel and the females in Cali flocked to my business in order to make some money.

I have 3 types of females a nigga could get. The first level in the brothel is for the quick fuck females. Literally. First level females are average for the average dude. Second level consists of the higher class females, pay a little more money and you can get you a certified exotic bitch for the night. And level three? That's where the females are that handle me  and my teams needs.

"Major...por favor?"

I looked up at Candice and noticed ma turned her whole body around so that she was straddling my lap. I gripped her hips and moved her hips and ass in a circle.

"You know you gotta be more specific baby girl. Tell me what you want."

She started grinding against me on her own free will and kissed down my neck

"I want you papi."

I bite my bottom lip then smiled. Yup, baby girl definitely down to fuck.

I gripped all that ass and stood up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her to the back bedroom and dropped her on the bed.

She flipped her long hair over her shoulder and looked up at me. I smirked and pulled her legs towards the edge and flipped her over so all I saw was her bare ass.

"You missed me huh? How much ma?"

I kissed down her back and bite her back dimples.

She moaned and her legs magically opened for me. Like I said, too easy.

"I missed you so much papi.  Stop teasing me and fuck me!"

I laughed and slide off my pants and boxers and slide a condom right on. Fuck I look like entering this bitch raw? Hell nah.

I gripped her hair and pulled it so her back arched and slid in nice and slow. Tryna make this as wet as possible. I stroked her slowly and when her moans got louder and her arch deeper, I hit it like I knew she wanted it.

She started screaming and digging her nails into the silk sheets. I just went harder. I slapped her ass and watched it jiggle all over the place as my hand print became visible. 

Her body started to shake and her screams got louder. I knew she was about to bust. I hit her g-spot and ma finally reached her high. I prolonged that shit and kept hitting it until I reached mine too.

I slid out and walked to the bathroom and took the condom off. I turned on the water and filled the condom up with water to make sure there were no holes. After my princess entered the world, I didn't take any chances with these scandalous females.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked in the mirror to see Candice behind me.

"Papi, I love you. Do you love me too?"

I smirked and turned around and started sucking on her neck until I left my mark.

"You know I do"

She smiled like a little kid on Christmas and kissed me. I kissed her back and gripped her ass while sucking on her bottom lip.

Do I love this girl? Hell nah. But the pussy on point and she caters to my every need with no hesitation. Why not keep her around?