Torture

Messiah's POV

I sat in my warehouse in the desert with Dante, my burn team, Mookie, and this punk bitch. Indie and the girls were here too. And before any of y'all niggas try to be like...Ohhhh Messiah whhhhhyyy would you bring them?! Know, my girls, all three of em, didn't wanna leave my side...But I got business to handle, so I just took them along. Their waiting in the car with security surrounding it.

I sat down in the chair that was facing this nigga and looked to my right where Dante was

"Nigga, whatcha think we should do to this little nigga?"

Dee laughed "Lemme handle this right quick"

He walked up to ol dude and smoothly sliced that niggas ear off to wake him up

Ol dude started screaming like the little bitch he was and me and my nigga just laughed.

How niggas bold enough to wanna kill some kids and a woman but can't take some torture? He fucked up the day him and his little bitches broke into my house.

I leaned back in my chair

"I'ma ask one time, stfu. Stop all that screaming, I just wanna have fun. Get what I need and bounce. Can you do that?"

He looked at me with nothing but hate in his eyes

"Nigga why tf you looking at me like I'm the one who broke into yo shit and put yo family's life on the line? Better wipe that shit off hella quick or I'ma give yo punk bitch ass something to be mad about"

"Man whatever"

I chuckled and leaned forward

"You not from around here are you? Who sent you?"

"Nigga I ain't telling you shit!" then he spat the blood from his mouth onto my clean shirt.

This nigga here

Dee cocked his gun and put to his head

"Nigga, we only gone ask polietely so many times. Act up again and I got something for that ass" Dante said as he smirked

This is why Dee my right hand man

"I got something right now that'll help you though" I picked up the knife that was laying on the ground and started craving MAJOR on to his chest.

Nigga will always remember this shit.

He was screaming and kicking. Begging me to stop. Punk bitch.

"FUCK I TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THAT GOT DAMN SCREAMING?? YOU WANNA SCREAM BITCH?? BRING MOOKIE IN HERE!"

Since this nigga wanna scream like a little bitch, I'ma let em act like somebody's bitch.

Mookie is just that dude for this job. Mookie is a nigga I met a few years back. This nigga got a serious mental problem. Pain and pleasure go hand in hand for this dude. He likes taking shit from people, mainly men. The pain comes into play because his choice of weapon? His custom made spiked metal dick. Yeah, you heard me right.

Mookie entered the room and tried to dap me up. I passed.

This nigga dirty, like frfr. Only reason he on my team is because he's loyal af and loves causing pain to those who fuck with his family or anything of that matter, just as much as I do.

Mookie looked over to ol dude and started grinning like a bitch

"Dante" I motioned for him to follow me and we walked out just as we heard ol dude start to scream and beg for mercy.

Shoulda thought twice before you fucked with me

Me and Dante stood in the front room with the burn team (only 2 niggas) and started discussing who we thought was behind it

"I know for a fuckin fact it wasn't Rodney's team, all them niggas dead or skipped country with they family's"

I nodded and thought out loud..

"Then who tf was it? No one knows about Indi and Lala. But yet, they picked the time where all three of my girls were at the house. They knew I wasn't there. Who tf is this?"

I rubbed my hands down my face and sighed.

I need some kush and head. This stress is just too much.

Mookie walked through the door, smiling

"I'm good. He's ready to talk."

"Thanks Mook." I paid him his money and sent that nigga on his way

Me and Dee walked back in and that little nigga started singing like a fucking canary.

He told me some nigga came up and offered him and his niggas $100,00 to break into my house, just to scare my girls. He said he didn't know the niggas name and couldn't even describe his face. He also let me know him and his niggas been watching my house since Indigo arrived.

When I heard enough, I unloaded my clip into his head and let my burn team take his body apart and burn it then bury the ashes. I called the clean up team in and they washed the whole warehouse down so no evidence was left.

Me and my migga walked out as the clean up team was finishing up.

I looked at the car and shook my head

"There's three of em now D. Its not just me and Kam anymore." I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face

"I know bruh. Ya ass becoming a family man and shit" he chuckled

I smirked and then got serious

"Exactly and their safety means everything. I'll be damned if they are ever put in a situation like this again. We gotta find out wtf and who tf is behind this. I don't have time to waste" I spoke

He sighed "don't I know it. But look bruh, be thankful that they are okay and cherish that. We got this tho. Its us."

I smirked with confidence in finding the person who called this hit and nodded my head.

I'll find this person...if it's the last thing I do

I dapped Dante up, told em to get home, get some rest, and meet me at the trap tomorrow morning.

I walked outside the warehouse and up to the car.

I looked in the window and seen all three of my girls knocked smooth out in the backseat.

I smiled and took a deep breathe.

I gotta get Indie to move here. I don't know who, but someone is out for my heart and I can't allow that shit. Shit ain't happening until the devil becomes an angel again.

I hoped in the car and made the long drive back to my house.