What am I missing?

Indigo's POV

All day at work, all I could think about was this feeling I was having. Being an RN I need to be on my toes all day, but my head was somewhere else.

For one, Lala's tuition is weighing down on my shoulders. I'll never take her out of that school, she loves it and I want her to have the best. I'll just pick up an odd job and call it a day.

Second I'm missing my brother like hell! I just wanna know that he's okay and safe. I wanna tell him that I miss him and I always prayed for him. I need him to know his big sister hasn't forgotten him.

And third, I do need some dick. I need some something. Shit, Anahi was right. It's been 3 years since my last boyfriend and three years since I've had sex. I don't know about most women because I can only speak for myself, but getting this money and supporting my daughter are the only two things on my mind.

I looked down at the patient as I injected some morphine into her IV

"Mrs. Brown, remember this is just gonna take the pain away. Tell me right away if you start to feel dizzy, sick, or anything else okay?"

She nodded and smiled at me "Thank you baby, but I know the routine, go on now and get home, you work too much."

I chuckled and walked out of her room and went to clock out. I love my job, but I do need a break.

On the way home I rolled the windows down and just enjoyed the breeze. I swear I need a vacation, pronto.

| THAT NIGHT |

"Momma NO! Where this shirt!"

"And this skirt Indi! Your ass isn't going anywhere, so flaunt it!"

"What she said momma!"

I had so many words and hands signals coming at me I just turned around and sunk to the ground and started laughing. These girls are pycho. It's a damn club, they act like I'ma meet the love of my life. The fuck is wrong with people? Ima go out, drink, shake my ass, and have a good time. That's all.

I stood up and grabbed the shirt and skirt that they demanded I swore. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed in the black crop top with criss crossed straps for the back and a skirt that was tight and showing of all my curves.

I looked at my long hair, that reached my ass, and rolled my eyes and decided a neat bun would just have to do. I blow dried it and fixed my hair and then walked out.

"Omg! Indi! Mami has a boooody! I see you!"

I laughed at Anahi and sat down to do my makeup.

When I was finished I stood up and baby girl handed me a pair of 8 inch black booties. I slipped them on and then twirled for my audience.

"Good or nah?"

"Ew, or nah momma, never say that again!"

I laughed and kissed all over Lala's face, leaving my bright red lipstick all over her face.

I hope tonight is a good night.

Messiah's POV

"BABY BROTHER!!!!" Anahi screamed at the top of her damn lungs and jumped into my arms. i laughed and hugged her back tightly.

Damn it feels good to be home

"Aye, you got a niece in the backseat who is more then excited to see you"

She jumped off of me like I was fire and unbuckled Kam from her car seat with lightening speed.

"Damn ma, tf you on? Speed?"